Connecting

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
George Kuhn
Senior Airman

Connecting

Post by George Kuhn »

Just thought i would ask about TS and MP IP's and passwords

I'm still trying to get some help.What are the IP's and Passwords or how do i get them?,also the port settimgs.

I kind of feel as a member i am not wanted when there is flying going on.

Currently i know have a lot of free time on my hands,since i was seperated from civil service on disibility retirement, here at the bone yard in Tucson.

I'm just asking for some help

Thanks

George Kuhn

jkcook28
Airman First Class

Post by jkcook28 »

George,
That WOP channel on TS is not affiliated in any way with Shockwave, but is simply passworded to keep the random noobs on TS from joining and blathering. You are most welcome to join us but I obviously can't give the pw in the forum here. PM FAC257 as he is the channel admin. and get it from him. He reads this forum almost daily. If you don't hear anything quickly say so here and I will ask him to get it to you. See you soon.

John

P.S. MP server address is netwings.org in FS9.

George Kuhn
Senior Airman

Post by George Kuhn »

Thanks for the reply jkcook.

I did send a PM msg. to FAC257,he has not replyed back yet about the PW.Don't know if he will.

if someone out there could e-mail me the PW that would be fine,and my e-mail address is [email protected]

I am also not getting connected at NetWings.org on TS so i can get to the mighty 8th channel

My current settings there are:

Top Box>netwings
IP>65.118.243.232
Nickname>GrayRider
Tick Box>Anonymous
Then i click connect,and it does not get me connected,unless the settings above are not correct,let me know if they are not correct.

Anyway if someone could send me an e-mail with the PW or passwords required,thanks

George Kuhn

FAC257
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by FAC257 »

George

In the server address you should be able to just type "netwings.org" for the connection. For an IP address try 67.99.18.212.

FAC257

George Kuhn
Senior Airman

Post by George Kuhn »

Thanks FAC257

I will give it a go,but i know that if i get on TS thats fine,but when i move down to the Mighty 8th channel it is password protected.If it still is i don't have the password for it.

If a password is required could you PM it to me or e-mail it to me?.

THX

George Kuhn

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”