Time to warm up those F5-buttons?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Time to warm up those F5-buttons?

Post by Medtner »

As per Scott's last update, they hoped for information on the new project (with the stone-carved deadline) "late February or early March".

Well, we're here now. And as per implied instruction, I've stocked up on new F5-buttons to use.
I've also aquired an industrial strength work-glove to avoid wearing my fingers down to stumps.

Let the speculation and F5-ing commence! :-D
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

Tomas Linnet
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Time to warm up those F5-buttons?

Post by Tomas Linnet »

:lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Kind Regards
Tomas

Sim: FSX SE
Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar:
C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS,
J3 Cub, T6, Connie, P-40, V35B
A2A Accu-Sim Avro Lancaster Loading:............0.000003% complete, please wait.

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

I think the 2018 will be a great one! Probable releases including least one, maybe two A2A products, DCS F/A-18C and Yak-52, Condor 2 already rolling, FSL A319, some cool Orbx stuff including Africa, and whatnot. :) :)

-Esa
Last edited by AKar on 25 Feb 2018, 13:11, edited 1 time in total.

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

Hey, I just realized that even if we get to "early March" before hearing anyting, it isn't as far away as it could:
February is a short month, and we have no extra day added, so it's a matter of a very few days until we are in March. Lucky us! :D
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

addman
Staff Sergeant

Post by addman »

Don't get too excited just yet:

"Assuming this project fully materializes with a solid end result, we will be able to make an official press release showing everything that we're working on in late February / Early March.

Scott."

Still, one has to be optimistic. :D
Cheers!/Andreas

gulredrel
Master Sergeant

Post by gulredrel »

Ready to F5 too... :mrgreen:

Just finished DCS Mi-8 Oilfield campaign. Sorry, but A2A has no helicopter in stock :wink:
"Give me a ping, Vasili. One ping only, please."

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

addman wrote:Don't get too excited just yet:

"Assuming this project fully materializes with a solid end result, we will be able to make an official press release showing everything that we're working on in late February / Early March.

Scott."

Still, one has to be optimistic. :D
I think that was just for the eventuality. They wouldn't embark on something that would put two almost completed projects on the back burners for a quarter of a year unless they were confident.
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

I really hope the project has materialized and we get some news on the new Accusim bird soon!!
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

New update in the development update-post.

It seems that we have one classic Accusim-plane coming through our normal route, and another elsewhere. Is the latter one the Boultbee Spitfire, possibly? That entails that it is available in the Boultbee Spit-sim, but not in ours. I'd hope that we can see it as an addon to the Spit Mk. I and II, or even as a separate package.

Why A2A suddenly got a short deadline for the next "normal" Accusim-plane leads me to speculate that it is a special/rare plane they only could spend a certain amount of time with; or a GA-plane that is commissioned from a school/sim of some sort. Could this be our beloved and mythical twin?

My F5-button's are white-hot...
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway

gridley
Airman

Post by gridley »

Could it be the aerostar from the facebook overfly!?
[email protected], 32gb RAM, EVGA GTX1080 w/8GB vram, Win10, RiftS, P3Dv5.1.1. . .

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

gridley wrote:Could it be the aerostar from the facebook overfly!?
That would have been cool. I was sure a warbird was approaching. I do hope we get a twin trainer first, though. I love the progression we have got with the 172 and the Cherokee, moving on to the 182 and the Comanche.

We need a Seminole, or something similar. I'd fly the hell out of it, for sure!
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway

patful
Master Sergeant

Post by patful »

I don't understand the "other" product announcement holding up the announcement for the one we can actually buy. They're killing me!

Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Post by Killratio »

I predict that there will or won't be a further announcement (on top of Scott's announcement today) at 0400 GMT tomorrow morning. ;)
<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Don’t forget that Scott said that there’ll be an Accusim plane with three engine options from the manufacturer and possible tip tanks (if I remember correctly). That lead to the Bonanza speculations!

I sure do hope we get a twin trainer one day but maybe a Bonanza first :wink:

Exciting times...
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

gridley
Airman

Post by gridley »

Well today's facebook post had more of the aerostar, but specifically stated it "may become an accusim plane some day" so it's probably not that!
[email protected], 32gb RAM, EVGA GTX1080 w/8GB vram, Win10, RiftS, P3Dv5.1.1. . .

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”