Lost Aircraft files

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
kampf071
Airman Basic

Lost Aircraft files

Post by kampf071 »

Over the years I've purchased all the new aircraft A2A has released. I've owned p-47, p51, wings of power II b17 , stratcruiser 377,piper cub, p-40 , spitfire, . These
download files where backed up on a portable hard-drive. Well, the wife decided to plug in the drive into her crappy dying laptop to get some pics off it and in the
process I'm now the owner of a fried portable hard drive.I've recently come back to flight sim X and would love to reinstall these gems but of course no longer have all of them.
Question: Is there a way to buy a cd back up of them from you after you look up my buyer info if you still have it at a reduced rate, or do i have to re buy all these modules?
I was smart enough to buy the extra hard copy disk back up of some of your titles at time of purchase(p47, piper cub ,377, b-17)but would love to fly some of the other ones
too.If not i understand , my bad for not burning it to dvd.

Thanks
Sean

shortspecialbus
Staff Sergeant

Re: Lost Aircraft files

Post by shortspecialbus »

You can most likely redownload them from whatever retailer you bought them from, as long as you still have your store login. If you bought from A2A directly, try logging in and seeing if you can download them again. If you don't have your login info, I'd suggest e-mailing A2A to get that sorted out.

Either way you shouldn't have to rebuy them again. Good luck!

-stefan

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Lost Aircraft files

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Just so its noted, this was sorted in another thread and PM's

cheers,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”