Where are the Prepare 3D v4 accusim files stored?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
RageShade1
Staff Sergeant

Where are the Prepare 3D v4 accusim files stored?

Post by RageShade1 »

Backed up the Prepare 3d documents and addons folder thinking its like fsx with the accusim files, Come to find out non of my aircraft have the logged hours after my fresh install...Kind of upset as my 172 had just over 1500 hours on it and i was enjoying how it was wearing out :| same with my T-6 as well, Raged a bit with that one lol enough to shut the sim down and not touch it for a few days.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Where are the Prepare 3D v4 accusim files stored?

Post by Nick - A2A »

The *log.dat files are stored in the "Documents\A2A\FSX" folder RS1, even if you've only got P3D installed. That allows FSX and P3D add-ons to share the same *log.dat file. The "Documents\A2A\P3D" folder is used only for storing the input configurator records I believe.

So, if you've got your "Documents\A2A\FSX" folder backed-up somewhere, you should be good.

Cheers,
Nick

RageShade1
Staff Sergeant

Post by RageShade1 »

Aww crap, i didn't grab that one because i assumed they were separate from each other and a never use fsx now haha, Just started a flight with a used aircraft :) time to re feel out its quirks

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Ahh thats a shame, but consider it a new aircraft, sold the old work horse for a different workhorse to build hours on 8)

cheers,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”