A2A Staff P3D Products?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
cflord
Chief Master Sergeant

A2A Staff P3D Products?

Post by cflord »

I just recently purchased P3D V4 and I would like to add my A2A airplanes. Under your "Products" section - P3D, only the C182T, Comanche 250, Cherokee 180, T-6 Texan, & L049 Connie are showing up. I did re-purchase all 5 of these airplanes for P3D V4 and installed the latest updater. I noticed the updater also covers all the other A2A airplanes for P3D. My question is: I would like to re-purchase the A2A Cub, B-17, P-47, and the P-51. Will these airplanes work in P3D V4 and does the installer for these airplanes allow for the installation in P3D V4? I would like to purchase these planes during the Christmas sale, so if you could get back with me as soon as possible it would be greatly appreciated.

Keep the shiny side up and the dirty side down!

Ret SMSgt Cliff Lord - C-130 Flight Engineer & Mechanic :?:

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: A2A Staff P3D Products?

Post by Skycat »

The warbirds and Cub, and whatever else is not sold as a P3D product, are currently not P3D compatible. But the staff is working to resolve that--see Scott's development update stickied at the top.
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Oracle427 »

That also means that buying them now is not going to do you any good as you would still need to buy the P3D versions when they are released.
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

cflord
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by cflord »

I was afraid of that possibility. I'll be a good boy and wait for A2A to do it's thing. Thanks for the info.

Keep the shiny side up and the dirty side down!

Ret SMSgt Cliff Lord - C-130 Flight Engineer & Mechanic :)

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”