Regarding Forum Trolls...

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Pistonpilot
Technical Sergeant

Regarding Forum Trolls...

Post by Pistonpilot »

Regarding the appearance of a particular "unsolvable-problem" person on the forum, this is just a reminder to...

Just don't engage and I am sure the moderators of the forum will take care of it.

Happy holidays, all!

-Ian

DWC Alumni. Commercial Instrument Single/Multi-Engine Land. [Former] Police, Fire, & 9-1-1 Dispatcher. [Former] MAINEiac Crew Chief.

Paul K
Technical Sergeant

Re: Regarding Forum Trolls...

Post by Paul K »

What troll? I must have missed him, even though I log on here every day. :?

Pistonpilot
Technical Sergeant

Post by Pistonpilot »

Paul K wrote:What troll? I must have missed him, even though I log on here every day. :?
A gentleman posted his frustrations with getting up and running with the 172 in the support forum and then started showing up on various other unrelated posts saying "A2A costs too much ruins everything it touches" or something to that effect. All posts are inflamatory, defaming, and unreasonable (also all caps). Just a troll. Don't feed it. ;-)

-Ian C

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

DWC Alumni. Commercial Instrument Single/Multi-Engine Land. [Former] Police, Fire, & 9-1-1 Dispatcher. [Former] MAINEiac Crew Chief.

CodyValkyrie
VIP Partner

Post by CodyValkyrie »

Not to mention he added some racist comments... I digress, let the professionals here deal with it. I’m not one of them. I’m not professional when it comes to people who act like divas.
ImageImage
ImageImage

ClipperLuna
Technical Sergeant

Post by ClipperLuna »

It makes you wonder doesn't it? Where do trolls come from? Someone with serious anger management issues? A kid who thinks it's funny?

Levkovvvv
Staff Sergeant

Post by Levkovvvv »

You know those people at the zoo that tap on the glass of the reptile terrariums to make the snakes move, although they never succeed? Well it's like that with trolls, but this actually causes a reaction because we are talking about it right now xD
Image Владимир Левков / Vladimir Levkov
Aviation is proof that, given the will, we have the capacity to achieve the impossible.

Roadburner426
Technical Sergeant

Post by Roadburner426 »

Was going to say I visit here quite frequently and even though I don't post a whole lot I never noticed any trolls. Just the usual speculation threads on what is coming next. :lol: Then again I do just tend to check the threads that I am interested in and not all of them which probably helps me avoid trolls as much as possible. Will have to agree though that it is best to not feed them. Over the long period of time I have been around this forum (going all the way back to Shockwave days) it seems to me we have been a relatively drama free environment.
S. Jordan
AM; United States Navy
FSX/P3Dc4 Hours: 3100 and counting! All A2A birds in the hangar except the 172.

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

CodyValkyrie wrote: ....divas.
divas, is that what they're calling them now? It's hard to keep up. :D
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Skycat »

One could misinterpret the original post as just stirring the pot. Just saying.
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

Pistonpilot
Technical Sergeant

Post by Pistonpilot »

Skycat wrote:One could misinterpret the original post as just stirring the pot. Just saying.
Good thought, but not the intent. Meant to show support and solidarity for those bein' taunted without directly engaging said troll. I will relent. =)

-Ian C

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Post by Killratio »

CodyValkyrie wrote: when it comes to people who act like divas.

AH!!! THAT'S why you don't answer MY emails anymore Cody :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Oracle427 »

There's nothing more satisfying than fighting for the safety and security of my friends, my country and the world.

From behind the safety of my keyboard. :p
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

CodyValkyrie
VIP Partner

Post by CodyValkyrie »

Killratio wrote:

AH!!! THAT'S why you don't answer MY emails anymore Cody :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
There’s only so many ways one can beg for more spitfire parts. It’s like a petulant child who won’t take no for an answer!
ImageImage
ImageImage

Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Post by Killratio »

CodyValkyrie wrote:
There’s only so many ways one can beg for more spitfire parts. It’s like a petulant child who won’t take no for an answer!

Rude word, rude word, "and then you can", rude word, rude word, "Merry Christmas Cody!", rude word, unacceptable language, rude word..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

Killratio wrote:
CodyValkyrie wrote:

Rude word, rude word, "and then you can", rude word, rude word, "Merry Christmas Cody!", rude word, unacceptable language, rude word..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Watch your language! :evil:
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”