A2A Development Update Dec 2017

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Buffy Foster

Re: A2A Development Update Dec 2017

Post by Buffy Foster »

chadryan wrote:I don’t think we’re getting a twin yet ...
LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!

Talus
Airman

Post by Talus »

chadryan wrote:I don’t think we’re getting a twin yet
I’d absolutely love the B-25, as that’s some speculation that’s been floating around.

tbaac
Technical Sergeant

Post by tbaac »

If its not going to be a twin then a Lanc is still in the running :wink:
ImageImageImage

MSFS, xplane 12.
5600x, 32GB ram, RX 6800XT, Windows 11.

pjc747
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by pjc747 »

Vickers VC10? Lewis?

Marco909
Airman First Class

Post by Marco909 »

B36? I'd like to see a throttle quadrant for one of those :lol:

Talus
Airman

Post by Talus »

Marco909 wrote:B36? I'd like to see a throttle quadrant for one of those :lol:
6 turning 4 burning

What an aircraft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b3a
Airman First Class

Post by b3a »

I think honestly its going to be a Bonanza. Talk of the aerostar coming in the future. Add in the talk the current release will have a tip tank option aswell as several engine options. The bonanza is the most likely aircraft in my opinon, but time will tell its getting close i can smell it!.

Fragmentum
Staff Sergeant

Post by Fragmentum »

b3a wrote:I think honestly its going to be a Bonanza. Talk of the aerostar coming in the future. Add in the talk the current release will have a tip tank option aswell as several engine options. The bonanza is the most likely aircraft in my opinon, but time will tell its getting close i can smell it!.
That smell is some Aeroshell oil leaking out of a rocker cover and dripping down on the exhaust manifold!!!
i5-2600K SB, 8GB Mushkin Redline, ASUS P8Z68-V Pro, GTX 560 2GB, Saitek X52. Etch-A-Sketch hard wired to Speak-N-Spell backup system. Everything maxed and I see it ALL!

b3a
Airman First Class

Post by b3a »

Fragmentum wrote:
b3a wrote:I think honestly its going to be a Bonanza. Talk of the aerostar coming in the future. Add in the talk the current release will have a tip tank option aswell as several engine options. The bonanza is the most likely aircraft in my opinon, but time will tell its getting close i can smell it!.
That smell is some Aeroshell oil leaking out of a rocker cover and dripping down on the exhaust manifold!!!
SUCH A SWEET SMELL

Mithras
Airman First Class

Post by Mithras »

chadryan wrote:I don’t think we’re getting a twin yet but if we are I’m immediately going to Amazon to get a new throttle quadrant. I know with the way A2A would model a twin, having a six axis quadrant would be almost essential.
Well my full-on homebuilt cockpit set up is for a twin with two quadrants and although I love my Cherokee, I am deperate for an A2A twin to fully complete my set-up! At the moment I have to make do with the lovely Alabeo Piper Aztec.

Josh6459L
Airman Basic

Post by Josh6459L »

could it be the pressurized C210? :wink:

addman
Staff Sergeant

Post by addman »

I'm fairly sure that Scott and team are in "crunch mode" right now, we'll probably hear something real soon.

Cheers!/Andreas
Cheers!/Andreas

vtracy
Senior Airman

Post by vtracy »

I‘ll make an effort to take this thread and its contents, seriously and mention my preferences, although it will change or influence no thing and no one:
I like the GA aircrft best. I can do and train things with them that I cannot with the big irons, like

- how to do a barrel roll,
- how todo a clean roll, i. e. without losing too much height,
- how to do a ‚fighter approach‘,
- how to land on landing strips that are definitely too short (Frisian Islands),
- how to practise stalls,

I particularly love the fighter aircraft, Me 109, Spitfire, P-51/P-40. They allow me to do things that some other small planes cannot do, for example an Immelmann. Have you tried to do it in a Me 109 vs a Spit? It needs a very different technique...

And then, the sound of a 12-cylinder, 35-litre, supercharged engine at start, run-up and full throttle!
I have a stereo set right behind my cockpit... the Spit starting is an event by itself.

I do not want to install the P3Dv3 versions of the aircraft. I know it is possible but it needs tweaks that leave me unsure of what they will ultimately do to my system. I want everything to work as designed.

So, I have to wait... and use the Comanche and the T-6.

And besides, I am digesting the many eggs, still; it would be unsafe to fly the Spit...

Volker

Any landing that you can walk away from is a good landing!

Marvin-E34
Senior Airman

Post by Marvin-E34 »

tip tank ? someone said tip tank ? super-connie confirmed ? :mrgreen:

gege21
Senior Airman

Post by gege21 »

@Marvin-E34 Une belle prise de vue sur ce superbe Constellation...

Personnellement j'attends désespérément une mise à jour de l'Accusim qui solutionnerait les problèmes de mémorisation des fréquences dans les canaux de la Radio Com sur le C172/C182.
Comme je ne possède pas encore les autres avions GA ( cela viendra avec le temps ) je ne me préoccupe que de ceux que je possède actuellement.
C'est tout ce que je souhaite pour le moment comme nouveauté. XD

Bienvenue à toi.

Amicalement
Gérard
P3Dv4.5/P3Dv5.3: C172R Trainer/C182/Piper Cherokee 180/Comanche 250/L049 Connie/Bonanza/J3 Cub
FSX SE : C172R Trainer/C182/Piper J3 Cub/L049 Connie

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”