Favorite Places To Fly

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Cessna781
Airman

Re: Favorite Places To Fly

Post by Cessna781 »

Thanks for the help guys! With the sale (thats still on :D ) at Orbx I bought PNW and Orcas Island airport. Thats going to be home base for a while and the Comanche is going to get quite a few hours put on her :lol:

RicFishner
Airman Basic

Post by RicFishner »

If you want to see something different, at lower costs, I can recommend the backcountry of Venezuela as well.
You'd need to have a decent mesh though, to enjoy the landscape and explore the "Tepui" (pretty cool mountains) there. ORBX offers a free South America Mesh, that's what I'm currently using.

My favorite Airport is SVUQ (Uonquen), which I used to quickly get in / out for some "Don't-take-a-close-look" cargo missions :D

It's a pitty: I just recently found out, that SVUQ is placed some good miles north of where it really is. Where I do like the spot of it in the FlightSim, kinda hidden.. In reality it sits on a more flat land..

Guess I do have a project over the Holidays. Need to give it a try and "relocate" SVUQ to it's real place and still keep the old one, making it a nice mud strip. 8) 8)

Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Post by Killratio »

Dogsbody55 wrote:
Killratio wrote:The mountains in Papua New Guinea or between English and French coasts.
Doing standing patrols in your Spitfire, are you?? :D Calais, Dunkirk, Ostend.

Cheers,
Mike
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope Mate, slipping over the channel to get some happy snaps of Ze Jer-mans and then home for tea and medals.....

D
<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”