Need a schedule for A2A Aircraft.

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
bobsk8
Technical Sergeant

Need a schedule for A2A Aircraft.

Post by bobsk8 »

I had been flying the Connie for a long time, and realized last week that I have neglected all but the AT6 for a long,long time. I am now flying all the time on Vatsim, and found out that it is excellent for GA aircraft. I like to fly about 1-1/2 hours, and GA aircraft are the best for that in my opinion. Anyway, I got the C 172 out of the hangar which I haven't flown in probably a year, and did about 10 Vatsim flights with it this past week and had a blast. Then I started looking at the other aircraft in my A2A hangar, and realized I had even forgot all about the C 182 which has also been neglected. Just got back from a flight in the Bahamas with with the 182 aircraft, which was excellent. What a really nice flying aircraft. The next one I have also neglected is the Comanche. I think what I am going to have to do is keep a schedule of what I am flying and switch aircraft every two weeks, so that I won't get too rusty on any of them. They are all such a joy to fly, I don't wants any of them to be neglected from now on.
MSFS 2020
ATC by PF3

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Need a schedule for A2A Aircraft.

Post by Skycat »

You could get the Lorby-SI "Where Are My Aircraft" tool, save all your aircraft to different airports, and fly routes between them to swap aircraft. WAMA is an ingenious and inexpensive little app that saves the locations of multiple aircraft in your virtual world, exactly where you park them. You can even save multiple liveries of the same aircraft type.

http://secure.simmarket.com/lorby-si-wh ... -p3d.phtml

Just a thought. :)
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

I thought this post was gonna be about A2A release date schedules which would be awesome if the public were privy to. WAMA is great for keeping track of your planes location. As for rotating the planes to fly that’s up to you. I fly based off of my mood and how much time I have to sim.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Post by Killratio »

That's a great idea Skycat.

I have saved all of the aircraft as suggested and now can fly between them in the Spitfire and know EXACTLY which non Spitfire I am leaving on the ground at each departure :lol: :lol: :lol:
<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

One more accusim release and you can be on a 14 day cycle
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”