Armament compromise

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Armament compromise

Post by Paughco »

OK, we've got a number of A2A Accusim warbirds (P-40, P-47, P-51). They look, feel, and fly great. We've already heard that there's no way the guns on our airplanes will really shoot bullets. Too much going on with trajectory, etc. OK, how 'bout we get Accusim feel when we shoot our guns, even if we can't actually blow stuff up? Think how cool it would be if those twin .50s in the nose and four .30s in the wings of my P-40 could make the airplane shake when I squeeze the trigger? Think how cool that would be when the fighters finally become available for P3Dv4! All I need is the shaking and the flash - I can imagine the smell of cordite and the downrange mayhem!

Seeya
ATB

MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Armament compromise

Post by MarcE »

Just imagine the fun Captain Jake would have on research...

KotatehFox
Senior Airman

Re: Armament compromise

Post by KotatehFox »

i would love that, it would be great..and yes, they have it so you can actually shoot people down! just look at tacpack, its completely possible in fsx! but, im not worried too much about it myself, i just wanna see whats next with a2a and where they plan on going
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”