A2A Aircraft I'd love to see

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Rolls737
Airman Basic

A2A Aircraft I'd love to see

Post by Rolls737 »

Was just dreaming about what A2A could do whith the REALAIR DUKE B60...its a brilliant aircraft, but now that it is no longer available, imagine if A2A got hold of it and turned it into one of their's? Or, what about a turboprop like the Piper Cheyenne?...man, I'd love to see A2A do the Cheyenne some time! 8)

Anyway, just dreaming out loud.

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: A2A Aircraft I'd love to see

Post by n421nj »

They gotta accusim a turboprop engine first which has yet to be done. Only good turboprop for fsx is the q400 which runs all Flight stuff through own program and not fsx
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

Rolls737
Airman Basic

Post by Rolls737 »

It would be amaizing though...an A2A turbine twin GA aircraft; mouth watering :o

chadryan
Senior Airman

Post by chadryan »

I would sure love to see an Accu-Sim turbine engine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Molly - A2A
A2A Major

Post by Molly - A2A »

A proper turbo piston simulation would be really fun as well ;)

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Lancaster!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

aonyn
Staff Sergeant

Post by aonyn »

Bent Wing Bird AKA Whistling Death :)
Ron Attwood wrote:David, you'd be useless on Twitter. Too reasonable by half. :D

patful
Master Sergeant

Post by patful »

Hercules-powered Lancaster B.II!

Runs away in terror...

clarkejw
Senior Airman

Post by clarkejw »

Actually, if we had A MERLIN-POWERED LANCASTER,, a BII would round out the collection nicely.

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Dogsbody55 »

A decent GA twin - badly needed as no current GA twin for flight sim actually replicates twin engine flight properly. Can't wait to try out something that will challenge and extend my flight knowledge.
A turbocharged GA - for similar reasons to the above.
Aerostar 600. Having seen Scott's plane, and the latest Tom Cruise flick, I'd love to fly one in the sim.
Comanche 400. Imagine all that power :D 8) Scott, could you at least post another video of yours soon, please?
Cessna 337. One of the most interesting GA planes. An Accusim version of the old Dornier concept of multi engine flying would be a great addition to the fleet.
Piper PA28-201 Arrow. Similar to the Cherokee we have now, but with different wings, retractable, faster. Could even be turbocharged. Yes please!!!
Spitfire MkV. We don't have single stage 2 speed supercharging in a warbird yet. All the sweet handling of the Mk1 but more speed and better roll rate. More variants, thanks to clipped wings, drop tanks and tropical air intakes.
Lancaster. The best bomber of WW2, bar none. Imagine the sound of 4 Merlins!!
Hawker Hurricane. Who doesn't love the dear old Hurri??
Beech D18. Still flying and a great place to start the Accusim twin warbird range. To be followed by a Douglas A20. :D
Convair 240 or 340/440. The next COTS, please. Ideal for short range passenger flights, and a real classic aircraft too. Many still in service, and lots of paint possibilities.
Gloster Meteor or Lockheed P-80. The first Accusim jet?? Best place to start as the earlier jest would be easier to Accusim. Personally, I like the early jets best.
De Havilland DHC-2 Beaver Turboprop. A great place to start the Accusim turboprop journey and might satisfy those asking for a Beaver. I'd buy it.

That will do for now. Don't want much, do I!!! :lol: :lol:

Cheers,
Mike
ImageImageImageImage

aonyn
Staff Sergeant

Post by aonyn »

Beech D18, that would be a wonderful bird to Accusim :)
Ron Attwood wrote:David, you'd be useless on Twitter. Too reasonable by half. :D

Rolls737
Airman Basic

Post by Rolls737 »

Not one suggestion above id say no to, however, still frothing at the mouth for a GA turbine twin. And for me the Piper Cheyenne takes the cake. Its just so asthetically pleasing inside and out, and super versitile, with very few places you couldnt go...must be steam gauges as well, none of this glass cockpit nonsense :P

Here is hoping :!: :D

Vora
Airman Basic

Post by Vora »

I'd also love to see either a GA twin or a turboprop fully accusimmed, or both. With steam gauges, of course.
That would be the logical progression for my A2A fleet.
But don't forget my Heidi (Cub), sim life feels so empty without her freaking out.

scottb613
Technical Sergeant

Post by scottb613 »

Hi Folks,

ANYTHING Beechcraft...
[WINKING FACE]

Regards,
Scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

propwash40
Airman Basic

Post by propwash40 »

[quote="Rolls737"]Was just dreaming about what A2A could do whith the REALAIR DUKE B60...its a brilliant aircraft, but now that it is no longer available, imagine if A2A got hold of it and turned it into one of their's? Or, what about a turboprop like the Piper Cheyenne?...man, I'd love to see A2A do the Cheyenne some time! 8)

Anyway, just dreaming out loud.[/quo

FSX is saturated with GA and light commercial aircraft, what we need is more warbirds and early jets!

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”