Problem with update

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
ilovenxstage
Airman

Problem with update

Post by ilovenxstage »

Ok, I download latest update, and there is no problem with any updates to MOST of my airplanes. However, the update will not even recognize my COTS Boeing 377 or my J-3 Cub as even being there. Some of my other planes will be listed as "you have latest version" or something like that, but 377 and Cub are not even recognized. I got Cub and Accusim for it off of Steam so I wonder if that has something to do with it, but the Boeing is in normal "Airplanes" folder with everything else.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Problem with update

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello the cub is all updated through steam as with normal steam software that's an all in one solution, which will be why the cub isn't recognised for you. For the 377, which version do you have and are you sure its not updated already. As noted during the update the 377 Accu-sim and 377 Captain of the Ship are separate of one another, with the old Accu-sim being recognised and updated separately.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

ilovenxstage
Airman

Post by ilovenxstage »

I have the Captain of the Ship version. It does not tell me that aircraft is already updated, it sais it not even there. speaking of the 377, I had not flown it for long time, and I decided to take it for a flight. Well, it ran ok, except as each engine was turning over about to start, it sound like water splashing! The engines turned over a nd started like normal, but it sound almost like prop blades were hitting water almost. Weird!
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

You might want to reinstall it from the sounds of it, somethings not quite registered correctly on your system.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

ilovenxstage
Airman

Post by ilovenxstage »

I re installed it. Still the water noise when props are turning, and still not being recognized by updater.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”