Flying on Vatsim for GA aircraft

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
bobsk8
Technical Sergeant

Flying on Vatsim for GA aircraft

Post by bobsk8 »

I joined Boston Virtual ARTCC about 2 months ago, and for flying A2A GA aircraft as well as all other aircraft, it can't be beat. Everytime I fly, I hear Comanches, and Barons, and Skylanes, Cherokees, etc being handled by their very excellent controllers. They also have a schedule on their website so you can see when controllers will be online. Check it out. Many Pro controllers and Pilots are members and also administrators. http://www.bvartcc.com/Home.aspx
MSFS 2020
ATC by PF3

290john
Airman Basic

Re: Flying on Vatsim for GA aircraft

Post by 290john »

I agree VATSIM is a fantastic aid to realism. I enjoy flying VFR in the UK usually Cardiff and Bristol as they are not too busy and the controllers have always been helpful, especially when I was a very nervous new pilot on VATSIM.
John

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Flying on Vatsim for GA aircraft

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Good to hear, we have a long standing relationship with the Boston ATC ladies and gents and try to help with some of there yearly events with prizes and what not. I know the work they do helps hundreds if not thousands of sim pilots enjoy the hobby 8)

cheers,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”