Happy Birthday Dudley!

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Mitchell - A2A
Aviation Writer and Pilot

Re: Happy Birthday Dudley!

Post by Mitchell - A2A »

Scott - A2A wrote:I wanted to say happy birthday to a guy who has been central to what everyone here knows as "A2A Simulations Inc."

Yes, A2A is a corporation, but that is just the title. It's the people that make up this corporation that give it life. We're a family. And this family would not be the same without Dudley.

If I am ever in trouble trying to work out any of the countless big challenges A2A has faced over the years, you will find me on the phone talking with Dudley. His raw experience, intelligence, and creativity means he is always able to bring great wisdom to any challenges. Many may or may not know that Dudley not only has extensive aviation experience but is an accomplished musician and singer and has a very mean marketing hat.

And his memory simply blows my mind. He remembers details from the cockpit over decades that most forget in weeks, or even days, or for that matter never even noticed in the first place.

Dudley doesn't like this kind of spotlight much, but I think he'll have to endure for this one day. Happy birthday Dudley! We wish you are the best today and many more to come.

All of the above from me, too. I'm proud to be associated with you. Many returns of the day, my friend.

Mitchell

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

Happy (belated) birthday! Keep the shiny side up and the greasy side down!

Also, thank you for all your great advice and flying tips. You bring a lot to our community!

Seeya
ATB

stephan.cote.1
Staff Sergeant

Post by stephan.cote.1 »

Happy B Day Sir!!! Always nice to have you, your knowledge and wisdom around!

S Cote

DC3
Technical Sergeant

Post by DC3 »

Happy Birthday Dudley!!

Here's hoping this beats the count of posts in the 'Ban the person above you' thread with the count of best wishes in this thread which you so well deserve. :mrgreen:

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”