Free P3Dv4 upgrade for existing A2A P3Dv3 customers

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
some1 - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Free P3Dv4 upgrade for existing A2A P3Dv3 customers

Post by some1 - A2A »

Billy the Kid wrote:are you going to create versions of FSX products for this new platform in p3d v4? if the answer is yes, I have my credit card ready to go for all the FSX A2A accusim warbirds products on V4!!!.
Yes, that's the plan. Though creating native P3D versions of our planes may take some time, so we can't give any firm estimates. The priority have the products that are native P3D already, and now need updating to 64 bit.
Roadburner426 wrote: Edit: Hey Scott I do have one question for you, or Dudley or anyone else who may be able to answer it (if it something you even feel comfortable now). So I have never used P3D, however I have all my Accu-sim data files with all my hours in FSX. Is that something where I can just move the Accu-sim data files to the new aircraft folders, or are the data files different between the FSX and P3D versions? It is not something that is going to stop me from moving over, but something that after I typed this I thought about.
It's quite possible that it will work, but I'm not 100% sure.
Michael Krawczyk

Billy the Kid
Airman

Post by Billy the Kid »

Copy Michael, thank you!!! one query, I know this is not the appropriate place to ask this but the flight1 GTN is a "must have" piece for A2A models, do not you know if flight1 developers are working on a future update to v4?

some1 - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by some1 - A2A »

No idea. But if they make one, we'll support it.
Michael Krawczyk

_ME2_
Airman First Class

Post by _ME2_ »

The Cub in P3D on floats - finally!!! 8)
Cherockee 180 / Comanche 250 / Constellation L049

0Artur0
Airman First Class

Post by 0Artur0 »

A2A, you're the best!
CPU: 4790K
Video Card: Geforce GTX 970
Windows 7 (64 bit)

My FSX Videos

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Post by LZ-WIL »

Great News, A2A rules!
I guess, I'll jump directly to P3Dv4 from FSX :D

Cheerz,
Will
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

trindade
Staff Sergeant

Post by trindade »

Great news indeed, thank you A2A, you guys are THE BEST!!!

Cheers

SimonL
Airman Basic

Post by SimonL »

Scott,

Great News and cant wait to buy some of the older planes.

If we bought our A2A planes from elsewhere eg flightsimstore can we still get the free upgrade from you?

Thanks
Simon

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

LZ-WIL wrote:Great News, A2A rules!

Cheerz,
Will
That will be one giant jump! I'm thinking the transition from v3 to v4 is going to be big. But FSX? Damn. Can't imagine that. :-P
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Post by LZ-WIL »

Medtner wrote:

Cheerz,
Will
That will be one giant jump! I'm thinking the transition from v3 to v4 is going to be big. But FSX? Damn. Can't imagine that. :-P
Can't agree more with you Erik, I'll get a week off from work when that transition happens probably. :wink:

Cheerz,
Will
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

LZ-WIL wrote:
Medtner wrote:

Cheerz,
Will
Can't agree more with you Erik, I'll get a week off from work when that transition happens probably. :wink:

Cheerz,
Will
Sounds good. You can always "call in well". ;)
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

vtracy
Senior Airman

Post by vtracy »

Like ebo, I am very pleased to read that I can keep flying my beloved Spitfire and Me 109!
After flying the Comanche or C182 etc., I usually put one of the two warbirds of yours on the runway and fly along the Channel coast, buzzing the inhabitants...
As I have no interest in flying the big aircraft, I am very glad to have your GA and warbirds, and now in 64bit, too!
Scott, should you be in Munich, one day, ring me: there's a stein of Bavarian beer waiting for you!
Volker

Any landing that you can walk away from is a good landing!

Roadburner426
Technical Sergeant

Post by Roadburner426 »

[quote="Medtner]That will be one giant jump! I'm thinking the transition from v3 to v4 is going to be big. But FSX? Damn. Can't imagine that. :-P[/quote]

Is it really that big of a leap? I am coming from FSX too. Everyone rags on FSX but to be honest for the last 6 years or so I don't have very many complaints with FSX. Maybe I just have stockholms syndrome and am blinded by my captor. :lol: Is why I never even considered making the switch till now. On a side note along with all my other questions as I got to thinking about this at work last night. Say someone (me) was stupid because I never thought the 64 bit sim would come and didn't buy dual licenses for the Cherokee, 182, Comanche, and T-6 is their a path to pay the difference for the dual license? As it appears now the only way is to buy the Academic only license for each. I see with the Connie it was either FSX or P3D so I will bite the bullet on that one and definitely rebuy. Now back to planning PC upgrades.
S. Jordan
AM; United States Navy
FSX/P3Dc4 Hours: 3100 and counting! All A2A birds in the hangar except the 172.

curt1
Airman First Class

Post by curt1 »

Roadburner426 wrote:[quote="Medtner]That will be one giant jump! I'm thinking the transition from v3 to v4 is going to be big. But FSX? Damn. Can't imagine that. :-P
Is it really that big of a leap? I am coming from FSX too. Everyone rags on FSX but to be honest for the last 6 years or so I don't have very many complaints with FSX. Maybe I just have stockholms syndrome and am blinded by my captor. :lol: Is why I never even considered making the switch till now. On a side note along with all my other questions as I got to thinking about this at work last night. Say someone (me) was stupid because I never thought the 64 bit sim would come and didn't buy dual licenses for the Cherokee, 182, Comanche, and T-6 is their a path to pay the difference for the dual license? As it appears now the only way is to buy the Academic only license for each. I see with the Connie it was either FSX or P3D so I will bite the bullet on that one and definitely rebuy. Now back to planning PC upgrades.[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

This is a concern for me also. I purchased the C172, C182, Cherokee and Comanche for FSX and love them. I never considered P3D before for a number of reasons, but it's definitely something I want to do going forward. As S. Jordan asked, is there a way than I can purchase these aircraft for the cost difference of dual licenses, or do I have to re-purchase at full price? If it's full price, then I'm going to have to limit my purchases.

iefbr14
Airman First Class

Post by iefbr14 »

Thanks a lot Scott. The next winter can come 8) (currently I'm more hours in the big scale than in the sim :mrgreen: )

Andreas

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”