I am finally a private pilot!!

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
pilotman767
Airman First Class

I am finally a private pilot!!

Post by pilotman767 »

It is with great pride and excitement that I can finally announce that I have passed my PPL Checkride today and am now officially a private pilot!
It's been a wild ride, but well worth it. I am grateful for the incredible support I've had from my family and friends from the start, and the help, advice, and guidance from my flight instructors throughout my journey.

I can't wait to start taking my friends up for scenic flights around my home city (Denver, CO) and continuing on with an instrument rating!

monica6211
Staff Sergeant

Re: I am finally a private pilot!!

Post by monica6211 »

A Huge Congrats on your PPL! Glad to hear of your success.
Well, Back to Flying,
Monica

ImageImageImageImageImage

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

Congratulations, Pilotman!

Seeya
ATB

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Post by DHenriques_ »

pilotman767 wrote:It is with great pride and excitement that I can finally announce that I have passed my PPL Checkride today and am now officially a private pilot!
It's been a wild ride, but well worth it. I am grateful for the incredible support I've had from my family and friends from the start, and the help, advice, and guidance from my flight instructors throughout my journey.

I can't wait to start taking my friends up for scenic flights around my home city (Denver, CO) and continuing on with an instrument rating!
Congratulations and welcome to the community. I see you are flying out of Denver. I will now offer you the two most important words you will be using as you enjoy your new certificate............................."DENSITY ALTITUDE!".
Have a great time up there and again, kudos on passing the check ride and gaining the PPL.
Dudley Henriques

pilotman767
Airman First Class

Post by pilotman767 »

DHenriquesA2A wrote:
pilotman767 wrote:It is with great pride and excitement that I can finally announce that I have passed my PPL Checkride today and am now officially a private pilot!

Congratulations and welcome to the community. I see you are flying out of Denver. I will now offer you the two most important words you will be using as you enjoy your new certificate............................."DENSITY ALTITUDE!".
Have a great time up there and again, kudos on passing the check ride and gaining the PPL.
Dudley Henriques
Yessir! I've seen the density altitude reach over 10,000 here in the summer :shock: I will be careful. Safety is number 1, number 2, and number 3! :)

rcoultas
Airman First Class

Post by rcoultas »

Congratulations pilotman767! You'll remember this day forever...getting your license to learn!
Cheers,
Randall

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Post by DHenriques_ »

pilotman767 wrote:
DHenriquesA2A wrote:

Dudley Henriques
Yessir! I've seen the density altitude reach over 10,000 here in the summer :shock: I will be careful. Safety is number 1, number 2, and number 3! :)
:-))
DH

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Congratulations on getting your wings! Good job. I hope you'll have many happy flights!

Take care
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

flyboy4612
Technical Sergeant

Post by flyboy4612 »

Congratulations!! It's such a huge accomplishment. Enjoy your new wings!
All the best - flyboy4612
CFI

BPL
Staff Sergeant

Post by BPL »

Congratulations!

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

Congrats.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Congrats, and now you are truly "pilotman" :)
A2A Simulations Inc.

iefbr14
Airman First Class

Post by iefbr14 »

Also my best congratulations. I've got mine 6 month ago, and I can promise, the wonderful feeling of this day still can be topped, when you finally have the paper in your hands, and step into the aircraft for your first flight after :)

Allways blue skies and happy landings,

Andreas

pilottj
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by pilottj »

Congratulations man! Welcome to the world of being a pilot. It is expensive but quite intoxicating! I am also happy you did your PPL in a mountainous area and learned to respect the beast. Like you I did my training in a mountainous area and really learned to respect what density altitude will do to a plane.

Cheers
TJ
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Congrats! Look forward to hearing about your adventures in the big blue 8)
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”