Invalid Coupon Code

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Agilecoast1
Airman Basic

Invalid Coupon Code

Post by Agilecoast1 »

Hello, My name is Tyler.

Back in August 3rd, 2016 I won free A2A Product of my choice during TheSkyLounge's 24 hour live stream on Twitch. Sparks was the host at the time. Spark told me and I quote "You get use the code that A2A will send you via Email to redeem and A2A Product of your choosing, INCLUDING the L049 Constellation when it is release." I never redeem the coupon code that was emailed to me. I waited 5 month for the Constellation to be release. I went to the A2A Store, selected the L049 Constellation, added it to my cart, copied and pasted the coupon code into the redeem code box and select continue. Only to find or that the code sent to my is INVALID. I hold both TheSkyLounge and A2A accountable for FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. I would like help in resolving this issue. Again the give away took place Live on Twitch on August 3rd, 2016 and I was one of the winners of that give away. My Email is [email protected] and the Host of that particular give away at that time was Sparks from TheSkyLounge. If there is any staff from A2A that can please help me resolve this issue. Please get back to me ASAP.

Sincerely, Tyler

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Invalid Coupon Code

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello Tyler,

the coupon was issued 4 months ago, so now simply needs re-issuing as I have done with a couple of others who also emailed me after waiting for the connie. I've replied to your email you also send at the same time as making this forum post, as I have the others with the relevant details. Please don't accuse us of False advertising this response and the email comes back to you only 3 hours after your first inquiry.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Agilecoast1
Airman Basic

Post by Agilecoast1 »

Thank you Lewis.

I have replied to your email with the details that you requested. I apologize for accusing A2A of False Advertisement. I was just under the impression that the code I was sent would not expire. So when it came up as invalid I was needless to say a bit frustrated and a bit mad because I felt like I was lied to by TheSkyLounge. I apologize for being rash and I'd simply would like a peaceful solution. I did not know that other were having the same issue as me and I'm glad to hear that we are able to sort thing out. I know that A2A has the best Customer Service in the Flight Simming Community.

bellawatson492
Airman Basic

Post by bellawatson492 »

Is there any coupon code or discount for upcoming Halloween?

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”