Big Beef with Acusim

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Roland Ives
Airman

Big Beef with Acusim

Post by Roland Ives »

I have a few plans from Areosoft, Caronado, Majestic and Acusim. The A2A c182 is my favorite but the a2a c172 the Comanche, Cherokee and the B17 are all great as well. Now I like to fly GA Bush all over the world. From Alaska to the PNG and Africa. All of the A2A aircraft fly beautifully and handle like the real thing. Now here is my Big Beef. A2A has spoiled me with authentic aircraft and when I have to fly my Beaver or Otter or my C206H C208B and the rest just do not come up to the level of A2A aircraft.
So here is what I would like to see from A2A. I want an Otter, Beaver, C206H, C208B and a Mule with the great quality of A2A aircraft. Come on guys just because Aerosoft, Caronado and the rest have these aircraft on the market does not let you off the hook. I want to see an A2A Otter and the rest so that I can fly them with real accuracy. A2A is real candy and I want some new flavors and by the way when is the Connie going to be out I want that too. Give me Give Me more A2A aircraft.
You created me I am an A2A junky

CodyValkyrie
VIP Partner

Re: Big Beef with Acusim

Post by CodyValkyrie »

I'd croak for a DeHavilland Beaver. That and the Mustang are probably my favorite aircraft ever made.
ImageImage
ImageImage

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
Heres one to contemplate , if you like bush type flying , DH heron/dove , austrailian flying doctors anyone.
regards alan. 8) :lol:

Rudyjo
Senior Airman

Post by Rudyjo »

I agree 100%, The one thing I would like to see is an A2A bush plane, even if it means putting floats and tundra tires on the C172.
As long as I've been on the A2A forums, it is something that has been requested many times.

jclay13
Senior Airman

Post by jclay13 »

Rudyjo wrote:I agree 100%, The one thing I would like to see is an A2A bush plane, even if it means putting floats and tundra tires on the C172.
As long as I've been on the A2A forums, it is something that has been requested many times.
Good point. I'd like to see the 172 or 182 on floats, skis, tundra tires. It may not be up to Accu-Sim standards if they don't have the aircraft to test flight and develop it to those standards but not all A2A aircraft are of the same quality. Take Aircraft Factory for example. I think adding some goodies to existing products would be great sellers and revenue generators for A2A. Here what we say A2A, we want to open our wallets.

TymK
Staff Sergeant

Post by TymK »

I'd absolutely pay for a bush add-on for the Skylane, just give me bigger wheels and floats. Check out this channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/motoadve/videos, loving the plane, and I believe the pilot/owner is a member here as well... :wink:

Tym

Dominique
Technical Sergeant

Post by Dominique »

Putting floats or tundras on a 172 won't make her a bush aircraft or maybe recreational bush :D . Tundra tires seem to me a gimmick anyway as the muddy and rutted surfaces physics are not simulated except visually (and not very well at that). For floats, the physics of water TO/landing is not so convincing either right now IMHO, at least in P3D.

The A2A 182 works quite well in PNG which is the ultimate bush challenge because of the steep strips, narrow valleys and the somewhat unforgiving air environment (high altitude and heat, clouds). Powerful enough to climb with a good load, stable but nimble enough. I also fly her in/out these tricky Idaho strips, East of McCall. What the Skylane may lack is a larger load capacity. The 206 would be better in this regard. I don't speak of the Porter, of course <sigh>... Maybe one day.

The Beaver is indeed an attractive aircraft but, all in all, I'd rather have the Otter to move people and stuff. She has never been properly made in FS.
Dominique
i7-4770 /Nvidia 1080 and MSFS
Proud ownerin FS9 of the P-47 and P-51, in FSX/P3D of the Piper Cub, Cherokee, Comanche, P-40, P-51 civ., Texan, Boeing Stratocruiser, Cessna Skylane and in MSFS of the Comanche

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

I'll take anything they make
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

Roland Ives
Airman

Post by Roland Ives »

Well it is good to see someone agrees. How about a big push for an A2A Otter that would the best i think Give me Give me Otter. have you seen the Otter cockpit almost aviation has on youtube I would like to build one I have been looking at components there is some great stuff out there. I Want My A2A I Want My A2A I Want My MTV Otter Thanks guys.

awash2002
A2A ACE

Post by awash2002 »

If A2A did a aerobatic aircraft I would gladly pay double for it and would help fund the development of it

Mikenor
Staff Sergeant

Post by Mikenor »

Another vote here for the Beaver!

mer8771
Staff Sergeant

Post by mer8771 »

What I'm mostly looking for is a medium range, medium complexity, and a slightly faster twin-engine aircraft. I'm not particular on the manufacturer of the aircraft or rather if it's a high wing or low wing twin. An MU-2 Would be awesome but I would prefer one that is not a turboprop.
Family, Friends, and I
are the most important things
in life. Always in that order.
Once you're faced with death you will no longer be scared of it.
Life has a new joy to it, cherish it.
Craig McN.

Roland Ives
Airman

Post by Roland Ives »

Well I think there may be a trend going on here. may be we could just post votes for which aircraft we would like to see from A2A can not be bad. I prefer parasol wing aircraft because I like to fly bush. a low wing makes vfr a little harder like when you need to check out if there is a water buffalo on the runway or you are looking for land marks when flying in fjords. So I vote for an A2A Twin Otter. Areosoft offers a piston instead of a turboprop version of the Beech Duke some one might like this I have both versions. Well thanks for all the reply's and happy flying to all.

Potuslancer
Airman

Post by Potuslancer »

As you said in your original
Post, "All of the A2A aircraft fly beautifully and handle like the real thing. "

I couldn't agree more. It's gotten the point where I really can't fly any other aircraft in FS. Nothing compares to the realism and immersion that A2A has given us with their aircraft. Period. Everything else is, well, ho-hum and just "plane" boring. That's bad I know but I couldn't resist :lol:

Mark
Potuslancer
KPWM
ImageImage
A2A aircraft: C172,C182,Cherokee,Comanche,B-17,B-377,P-51 mil.,T-6, Constellation.

Raebo
Airman First Class

Post by Raebo »

I gave up on all other manufactures.
I exclusively fly the A2A 377, I have a few thousand hours on it and
marvel every time I complete a flight.

No other FSX aircraft has been able to provide me with so much enjoyment, my life would be less complete without it for sure.

I am retired and fly everyday in order to keep proficient on this very complex and immersive aircraft.

The smaller GA aircraft, trainers and WW2 fighters/bombers do nothing for me as my interest lies only in long range prop liners of which IMO the 377 is truly the Queen of the Sky's, both in the real world and in the A2A world.

I am however open minded enough to appreciate the need for all types of aircraft that appeal to to all types of pilots.
Everytime A2A brings out a new aircraft we all win as they incorporate new A2A Acu-Sim technology and ideas they have developed into their new offerings which in many cases gets included into older A2A models as updates, and for that we should all be thankful.

I am very keen to see the new Lockheed Constellation when completed as many of our members are, I believe it will be an excellent addition to an already exceptional body of work by true A2A craftsmen.

Who knows maybe some of it's new features, advantages, and benefits may just find their way into some of their older aircraft by way of updates.

If I had to pick one aircraft to add to the long list of aircraft that our members would like added to the A2A stable, it would be a four engine, long range flying boat like the beautifully designed Short S-25 Sunderland.
Nvidia GTX - 980Ti Titan.

Seidon 240M liquid CPU cooler.

Intel i7-4770K, Asus Z87-pro.

Samsung- 840 EVO Sata III TLC SSD.

Trident X series 32GB (4x8)

Kingwin 1000- watt 80+ Bronze Power supply.

Asus - PB278 2560x1440 HDMI Monitor.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”