B-17 in P3D = Awesome

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
flyboy4612
Technical Sergeant

B-17 in P3D = Awesome

Post by flyboy4612 »

Hello!

I bought P3D the other day finally making the jump from FSX and am I glad I did! I got most everything transferred over from FSX (lost a few things) but I got some of my ORBX loaded up as well as my A2A planes. I couldn't resist taking up the B-17 to explore around Mt. Shasta. I wish I had made the switch to P3D sooner.

All the best - flyboy4612
CFI

Molly - A2A
A2A Major

Re: B-17 in P3D = Awesome

Post by Molly - A2A »

Great shots :)

The latest version of P3D is so nice. I myself was enjoying some free time in the Texan and military P-51:

flyboy4612
Technical Sergeant

Post by flyboy4612 »

I want the Texan so much!!! But it was either P3D or the Texan. It's hard to justify multiple flight sim purchases at once to the wife :mrgreen:
All the best - flyboy4612
CFI

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

flyboy4612 wrote:I want the Texan so much!!! But it was either P3D or the Texan. It's hard to justify multiple flight sim purchases at once to the wife :mrgreen:
well contray to popular myth it seems in the fs world its not a race, and as you say best to get your base platform sorted before adding to it. A shame the idea of saving and some pennies each month and waiting to buy the luxury's in life seems lost on so many. Besides from a technical standpoint as mentioned best you get your platform all up and running for troublefree simming :)

Nice screens 8)
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

francesco.doenz
Staff Sergeant

Post by francesco.doenz »

Sorry could not resist to post even without informative content...but yes the pleasure of waiting for something desirable is lost nowadays...every wish and idea has to be satisfied immediately...

Molly - A2A
A2A Major

Post by Molly - A2A »

francesco.doenz wrote:Sorry could not resist to post even without informative content...but yes the pleasure of waiting for something desirable is lost nowadays...every wish and idea has to be satisfied immediately...
Lewis - A2A wrote:well contray to popular myth it seems in the fs world its not a race, and as you say best to get your base platform sorted before adding to it. A shame the idea of saving and some pennies each month and waiting to buy the luxury's in life seems lost on so many.
Sorry, I'm confused.. what did this have to do with enjoying P3D?

francesco.doenz
Staff Sergeant

Post by francesco.doenz »

Don't worry Molleh, I guess my thinking did not get through my english, I am convinced by P3D since version 1.4...have a good day

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”