P3D Avatar Detach not working away from aircraft

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
joepoway
Airman First Class

P3D Avatar Detach not working away from aircraft

Post by joepoway »

I have recently discovered that if I "Walk" the P3D Avatar away from my aircraft too far, which isn't that far, I cannot detach him or said another way turn him off. If I return his position close to the aircraft by "walking" him back then the Attach/Detach key command works fine. Is this how the Avatar feature was designed or is it unique to my application when I'm using my A2A C172 aircraft on the runway?

BTW I enjoy working with the Avatar particularly when I use Voice Attack to give verbal commands to make him move, jump, turn, and bend and I add voice responses with the text-to-speech inserted commands in Voice Attack to make the Avatar seem even more real.

Joe
ImageImage
ImageImage

stephan.cote.1
Staff Sergeant

Re: P3D Avatar Detach not working away from aircraft

Post by stephan.cote.1 »

This is how it works here too, it's kind of hard to board back your plane when your are 50 feet away... I guess this is lM logic on this at least....

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

DaveWG
FSX Developer

Re: P3D Avatar Detach not working away from aircraft

Post by DaveWG »

That's how it works. BTW, if you "walk" over to another AI aircraft, as long as it has a VC, you can then "get in" that one and fly off leaving your original aircraft behind.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”