If you aren't up to dogfighting, but....

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
jcomm
Senior Airman

If you aren't up to dogfighting, but....

Post by jcomm »

flight dynamics are a must to you, which is my case, and has made me fall into some kind of addiction playing DCS World because of the very good flight dynamics we have there for the ww2 birds, then...

Then, just like I did, I seriously recommend using A2A's p51d Military version....

Well, I'm that guy that, from time to time, uninstalls FSX ( now FSX:SE ) weeps out every backup of his aircraft add-ons, and then, after a couple of months, sometimes more, asks Lewis or Scott to re-enable my downloads at my account...

After more than 3 months addictively playing DCS World, flying mostly the Bf109 K-4 because I don't really like the feel of the P51d in DCS World, and actually always found more plausible in some aspects the Civil Mustang I have from A2A, I decided to re-install FSX:SE, try the latest version of ASN ( which is even better now... ), and... just as I got to the aircraft re-install phase I found out most of my A2A downloads had no additional downloads available :-(

I had the Comanche available, the Spitfire Wings of Power and it's Accusim module available, and only the Accusim module of the P51d available. As I was ashamed of contacting Scott or Lewis asking for new downloads of the remaining modules in my account, and since I had never had the chance to try the military version of the p51d, I decided to buy it last night...

Well ... WOW!!!! It does feel different ( heavier ) from the Civil version, which makes sense to me, and it was really rewarding to be able to "fly" that remarkable A2A creation without having to enter any sort of silly simulated Air Combat session... and spend countless hours looking after the foes to shoot them down, but instead, having to master the even more detailled and deeper simulation of aircraft systems and engine, as well as the weather remarkably recreated by ASN's latest version....

ORBX FTX Global also helps, of course :-)
Use your flight simulators with a well defined purpose...

Don't expect them to be "perfect" or to fully cover all aspects of simulated flight...

Try to enjoy it instead of stressing... ( in few words - don't be like me ... )

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: If you aren't up to dogfighting, but....

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Glad you are enjoying the simulation when more than one real P-51 pilot state they would even be happy to check out people using our sim we are very very proud.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”