DC-3 - new model from А2А

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Jacques
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: DC-3 - new model from А2А

Post by Jacques »

Statement? Question? Or...wish? :)

MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by MarcE »

a dream that probably won't come true

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by speedy70 »

Emil why do you not expand on your remarks!!!

There is no A2A DC3 nor is there likely to be one in the near future.Leaving non aligned remarks on the forum is stupid.

Cheers Chris

HAROLD SCHECKEL JR
Airman First Class

Post by HAROLD SCHECKEL JR »

Emil,
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Bud

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

We all are wishing for one but a2a has already said multiple times they will not be doing one. Pmdg on the otherhand, is starting a classic line and since they own a dc3 chances are good we will see one from them in a couple of years. Nothing announced though.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

computerflyer
Senior Airman

Post by computerflyer »

In the meantime, there's a superb C-47 by Manfred Jahn available - for free! Google it.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Yup nothing planned from us at the moment in that area.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Ian Warren
Senior Master Sergeant
Location: EX- Christchurch now called "Wobblyville" New Zealand

Post by Ian Warren »

computerflyer wrote:In the meantime, there's a superb C-47 by Manfred Jahn available - for free! Google it.
And I've mentioned before we have Jan Visser of 'MAAM' fame and the great work from Mike of 'Flight Replicas' working on a superb cockpit.
Photo real ,
This is going to add to a supreme piece for FREE , great in Multiplays 8)
Mix this with extra effects work done by Manfred Jahns team and used with ACCUSIM .. Ooooo Boy :)

Ian Warren
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Ian Warren »

Emil4109Blitz wrote:This model without accusim
No this is without Accusim but buying this will change the dynamics and a whole lot of other things and you can modify every aircraft on your PC https://a2asimulations.com/store/index. ... f6b28abe74

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

Emil4109Blitz wrote:You confuse accu-sim and accu-feel. These are different appendices. Accu-feel adjusts only a sound, and with accu-sim the plane can break and be under repair.
Though it is good to underline that Accusim goes much beyond of just modeling some damage and repairs. As I understand it, it is more like a name for a large bunch of customized flight simulation features which are done outside the default platform provisions. For me, the biggest part of it is the engine simulation. After Accusim airplanes I can't stand the others which are just too static and linear.

-Esa

Ian Warren
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Ian Warren »

Emil4109Blitz wrote:
Ian Warren wrote:
Emil4109Blitz wrote:This model without accusim
No this is without Accusim but buying this will change the dynamics and a whole lot of other things and you can modify every aircraft on your PC https://a2asimulations.com/store/index. ... f6b28abe74
You confuse accu-sim and accu-feel.

- Simple, safe non-destructive installation leaves all of your aircraft directories untouched (aircraft.cfg, panel.cfg, etc. are not changed)"
I got ACCU-Zapped , DOH! :roll: .. with Manfred and his teams adjustments to the DC-3 and with Accu-feel then adding Jan and Mikes cockpit it would make you feel its Accusimed :wink:

Alan_A
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Alan_A »

Emil4109Blitz wrote: DC-3 without accu-sim isn't interesting...
Actually it manages to be pretty interesting all the same. Maybe not Accu-Sim, but Manfred and his team have come up with a very decent model for engine behaviors and failures - realistic and ill-tempered startups, temperature management, things like that. Add the Accu-Feel package (with Cabin Integrity set for "bucket of bolts") and it's really immersive - much more so than the most recent payware alternative. And free, of course. Jan's VC and Mike's gauges are going to turn it into quite a work of art. Worth a visit.
"Ah, Paula, they are firing at me!" -- Saint-Exupery

Ian Warren
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Ian Warren »

Alan_A wrote:
Emil4109Blitz wrote: DC-3 without accu-sim isn't interesting...
Actually it manages to be pretty interesting all the same. Maybe not Accu-Sim, but Manfred and his team have come up with a very decent model for engine behaviors and failures - realistic and ill-tempered startups, temperature management, things like that. Add the Accu-Feel package (with Cabin Integrity set for "bucket of bolts") and it's really immersive - much more so than the most recent payware alternative. And free, of course. Jan's VC and Mike's gauges are going to turn it into quite a work of art. Worth a visit.
Thanks Alan :) , I'm very good with art , not so good with words, you have nailed it. 8)

Alan_A
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Alan_A »

Ian Warren wrote: Thanks Alan :) , I'm very good with art , not so good with words, you have nailed it. 8)
Thanks back at you! For what it's worth, I've always wanted to be able to draw, and I can't. Good thing we've got a division of labor thing going! 8)

Here's hoping 2016 will be the year of Jan's VVC, among other exciting stuff on the drawing boards...

Happy new year!
"Ah, Paula, they are firing at me!" -- Saint-Exupery

Ian Warren
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Ian Warren »

Back at you Alan :) , go's both ways , I was told we can't all have all the skills to do things, has to be shared, I was lucky to get the art department ... I really hate word making ... across at NZFF ... they it 'Ianglish', bit off an old joke ..... so 2015 :D

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”