Aircraft to be Restored for BoB Remake?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
CIWS01
Senior Airman

Aircraft to be Restored for BoB Remake?

Post by CIWS01 »

Hey, I strolled through the forums and didn't see anything on this ( I hate using my phone to browse any site btw).

Has anyone see anything on this before? Even if it's bogus, it would be awesome to see these aircraft back in the air. :D

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2015/11/27/38276/
Image Image
ImageImage

Bomber_12th
Technical Sergeant

Re: Aircraft to be Restored for BoB Remake?

Post by Bomber_12th »

Well, the part of article pertaining to the movie re-make is fake... Simon Brown (owner of Platinum Fighter Sales) first mentioned this as a simple little joke on Facebook, following the sale of all of the Buchons. However, all of the aircraft are certainly real. The true details of what's happening with all of the Buchons is even more interesting...http://www.warbirdsnews.com/warbird-art ... emake.html
John Terrell

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Fascinating! 8)
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Jigsaw
Master Sergeant

Post by Jigsaw »

Fake rumours or not, I certainly could do with a new WW2 aerial combat movie. Red Tails fell a little short in the writing an realism department. The CGI looked cool enough, but the physics were often questionable at best. Also, the Tuskegee Airmen would have deserved better dialogue and storytelling. The HBO movie was superior in that respect but lacked in the aerial scenes as well.

Please! Make one last, really good WW2 aviation movie with mostly live action aircraft before it is too late!
Happy Landings
- Patrick

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Jigsaw wrote:Fake rumours or not, I certainly could do with a new WW2 aerial combat movie. Red Tails fell a little short in the writing an realism department. The CGI looked cool enough, but the physics were often questionable at best. Also, the Tuskegee Airmen would have deserved better dialogue and storytelling. The HBO movie was superior in that respect but lacked in the aerial scenes as well.

Please! Make one last, really good WW2 aviation movie with mostly live action aircraft before it is too late!
There is the Mighty Eighth one thats in the works at the moment.
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”