Holiday Sale?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
N405GJ
Airman Basic

Holiday Sale?

Post by N405GJ »

Hello all. Just a quick post as I am wondering if A2A is considering a holiday sale? These are a few birds I would like to repurchase to add to my P3D hangar since abandoning FSX. I miss my Cessna's. :(

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: Holiday Sale?

Post by Ron Attwood »

N405GJ wrote:Hello all. Just a quick post as I am wondering if A2A is considering a holiday sale? These are a few birds I would like to repurchase to add to my P3D hangar since abandoning FSX. I miss my Cessna's. :(
If you missed them that much...
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

spadjockey
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by spadjockey »

Ron Attwood wrote:
N405GJ wrote:Hello all. Just a quick post as I am wondering if A2A is considering a holiday sale? These are a few birds I would like to repurchase to add to my P3D hangar since abandoning FSX. I miss my Cessna's. :(
WHAT :?: ?

Jigsaw
Master Sergeant

Post by Jigsaw »

spadjockey wrote:
Ron Attwood wrote:
...then they are worth the full price again or going back to FSX. ;)
Happy Landings
- Patrick

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

You can always pick them up at pcaviator.com on Tuesday for a 10% discount
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

Jigsaw wrote:
spadjockey wrote: If you missed them that much...
...then they are worth the full price again or going back to FSX. ;)[/quote]

Danke. :D
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Molly - A2A
A2A Major

Post by Molly - A2A »

I am actually in the same boat as you... I don't think they usually run holiday sales. They usually do a couple a year, like Jake's (Scott's son) birthday or Memorial day for example. At least I bought the P3D Cherokee a while back so I have that to keep me busy until a sale goes on. :mrgreen:

spadjockey
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by spadjockey »

molleh wrote:
I am actually in the same boat as you... I don't think they usually run holiday sales. They usually do a couple a year, like Jake's (Scott's son) birthday or Memorial day for example. At least I bought the P3D Cherokee a while back so I have that to keep me busy until a sale goes on. :mrgreen:
I don't believe they did Jakes birthday this year. Instead Just Flight had a sale on A2A products of which i'm almost sure A2A got credit for., and those that took advantage of it are still getting snide remarks .

Bruce Hamilton
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Bruce Hamilton »

We didn't get a sale for Jake's birthday, we got the Comanche. :wink:

spadjockey
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by spadjockey »

Bruce Hamilton wrote:We didn't get a sale for Jake's birthday, we got the Comanche. :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

N405GJ
Airman Basic

Post by N405GJ »

The aircraft are worth a full price repurchase, no disputes there. I was simply inquiring if there was a sale planned so I might save a few bucks by waiting a few more days. No need to get defensive or negative.

spadjockey
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by spadjockey »

N405GJ wrote:The aircraft are worth a full price repurchase, no disputes there. I was simply inquiring if there was a sale planned so I might save a few bucks by waiting a few more days. No need to get defensive or negative.
Sorry that's their nature. :roll:

Bruce Hamilton
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Bruce Hamilton »

N405GJ wrote:The aircraft are worth a full price repurchase, no disputes there. I was simply inquiring if there was a sale planned so I might save a few bucks by waiting a few more days. No need to get defensive or negative.
If you really thought they were worth full price, you would've bought them and not asked about a sale. What retail business would tell you "don't buy that today, it's going on sale tomorrow"?

N405GJ
Airman Basic

Post by N405GJ »

spadjockey wrote:
Sorry that's their nature. :roll:
Does not make it excusable behavior. I guess I will just enjoy the products, but avoid the community here. Such a shame people feel the need to act that way.

Tug002
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tug002 »

No need to avoid the community N405GJ they were just poking some fun with you. This is one of the best communities that I know of.

Keep smiling
Tug :)

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”