New product and partnership: Flight Sim In A Box

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Scott - A2A
A2A General

New product and partnership: Flight Sim In A Box

Post by Scott - A2A »

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 Oshkosh, WI

A2A Simulations and Jetline Systems partner to create “Flight-Sim-In-A-Box.”

Flight-Sim-in-a-box is the most powerful and advanced “plug in and fly” flight simulator available. It includes all necessary equipment and software in a single product. This allows instructors, educators, and pilots to efficiently and realistically simulate entire aircraft operations with education, training, and fun no matter what the weather is outside. With the added bonus that this versatile and powerful computer can also be used for other home or business tasks, the possibilities are endless!

“There has been a long time, unsatisfied demand for both professional and home use, for a flight simulation product that offers the best of all worlds, without compromise. The computer system, the “A2A Alpha,” is a top rated 4.6Ghz Intel and Nvidia based system with a fast, reliable solid state drive, Samsung 32” monitor, our own preferred flight controllers, Lockheed Martin’s Prepar3d, and industry leading Accu-Sim C172 Trainer software. Jetline Systems provides world class hardware expertise, a one to three year warrantee on parts and labor, and lifetime technical phone support. Both A2A and Jetline always put the customer first because we think like one, and as a result we have formed a perfect partnership,” said Scott Gentile of A2A Simulations Inc.

“Based on the high level of interest so far and some business deals that have already started on the first day of the announcement, this platform is positioned to streamline flight simulation in a way never done before. We no longer have to walk new potential customers through a laundry list of how to setup your own flight simulator, instead, we just point them to one location, the system arrives at their place, they plug it in, turn it on, and start flying immediately with all the latest and greatest hardware and software,” said Lewis Bloomfield of A2A Simulations Inc.

For more information and to buy Flight-Sim-In-A-Box, visit http://www.flightsiminabox.com
A2A Simulations Inc.

rc flyer
Staff Sergeant

Re: New product and partnership: Flight Sim In A Box

Post by rc flyer »

Congratulations Scott, should be the start of a great relationship!!

Steve

spacejunkee
Staff Sergeant

Post by spacejunkee »

Congrats A2A and Jetline systems, sounds like a great product.
PC SPECS: Win 11 PRO | AOC 34" Ultra Wide Curved |
Intel 13700KF CPU | G.SKILL Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 6800 2x16GB 34-45-45-108 |
ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 4070 Ti OC | 2 x Samsung 980 PRO M.2 2TB Gen 4 X4

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Congratulations guys. That sure sounds like a great product!
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

Bill140A
Airman First Class

Post by Bill140A »

I have had a Jetline computer for about 8 months now and I absolutely love it!. I use it for my home computer and Flight sim. I use CH Combat stick and CH rudder pedals with it. This new Partnership will be a great marriage for both companies.

rhyslegge
Airman

Post by rhyslegge »

That is awesome, plug and "fly" finally! Good job guys, I predict great success!

trucker17
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by trucker17 »

Awesome system.....
Congrats A2A and jetline.....

rhenson529
Senior Airman

Post by rhenson529 »

I'm just curious, why a CH yoke and not a Saitek Cessna yoke. Looks like a great package though. Great job!
A2A Planes: Cub, 172, 182, Cherokee, Comanche, Bonanza,T6, 377, Spitfire, and P51
Hardware: i7 (5.0 ghz) 32 GB 3000Ghz; RTX 2080ti; 1TB PCIe M.2; 1TB PCIe M.2

BPL
Staff Sergeant

Post by BPL »

rhenson529 wrote:I'm just curious, why a CH yoke and not a Saitek Cessna yoke.
See Scott's post here: http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 61#p365761. I strongly agree with him.

Congratulations on the new product and partnership, A2A! :D

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

Bout time someone put something like that together.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Interesting logo chaps...
A2A Simulations Airbus A320 by the looks of it? :wink: Yeah, seems a bit unlikely to me too... Perhaps it's an A2A 'alpha floor' standing system instead! :mrgreen: Good luck with the new partnership anyway!
A2A Simulations Inc.

spadjockey
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by spadjockey »

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR PARTNERSHIP
And good luck on sales. :mrgreen:
Last edited by spadjockey on 28 Jul 2015, 07:31, edited 1 time in total.

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Oracle427 »

Spadjockey,

If you add up the cost of all the components going into this kit I would say it looks like a bargain to me.

Now this obviously isn't geared to existing flight simmers that have most if not all of the equipment .
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

spadjockey
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by spadjockey »

Oracle427,
I don't have a problem with that.
I just can't for the life of me think of any of simmers in this forum or any other sim web site, that don't constantly complain about having to scratch and scrap to save enough money for the planes, and scenery . Most were expecting maybe a new plane. Not close to $4,000 dollars worth of computer, and flight sim equipment.
Don't get me wrong. If I were young , in good health, and gainfully employed I would probably {be outside flying the real thing ,not play on a computer.} All kidding aside , If lost everything it would be something I would have take a look at
Last edited by spadjockey on 27 Jul 2015, 05:07, edited 1 time in total.

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Skycat »

I researched Jetliner computers a couple of years ago with serious intention to buy. For all the peripherals and software that is included, at a glance this looks like a bargain to me.
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”