P-51 download

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
guido
Airman Basic

P-51 download

Post by guido »

Just downloaded Military P-51 and received two diferent zip files, which one do I open or both.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: P-51 download

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

depending on the product purchased, it sounds like you might have purchased the Accu-sim P-51?

If so you'll want to install the aircraft and then the Accu-sim pack for the aircraft. If you've purchased a product for the P3D platform you'll be downloading the relevant version for your platform.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

guido
Airman Basic

Post by guido »

Did the accusim pack come with my purchase. If not where do i get it. Thanks for your input.

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Skycat »

FSX or P3D?

Many years ago the FSX P-51's (military and civilian) were sold as base models and you could buy a separate Accu-Sim realism expansion pack that was compatible with both P-51 models. The later versions for P3D simplified this by including Accu-Sim within the airplanes' coding. As I recall, A2A then went back and bundled the FSX packages to include both parts in the download package, but with two installers -- one for the base model and the other for the Accu-Sim expansion. Or maybe it's all under one installer now, not sure. I have the original versions from back when you had to buy both parts.

If you have FSX, install the file that is for the base model first and then the one named Accu-Sim after that.

My purchases for P3D gave me links for both the P3Dv4 and the P3Dv5 versions. If you have P3D, download the package that matches your version.
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

guido wrote: 05 Apr 2024, 22:47 Did the accusim pack come with my purchase. If not where do i get it. Thanks for your input.
I'd need to know what you purchased as we have offered numerous P-51 products over the years.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”