Somtimes....

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Somtimes....

Post by Lewis - A2A »

As nmuch as we may well be geeks, loving the history the passion of ww2 its always nice to show our true colours.

mY name is Lewis, i'm 21, im a History of Art student. and on friday 17th i handed in my disseratation

and so i'd like to annouce that its 03:35am and am as drunk as a skunk and eating cheese whilst balancing chips on its nose.

whey! long live the ww2 interest the flighjt sim world and shockwave produtcions breating frsh live into the flight sim world for the new dare i say it, my generation of flight sim enthusianis! whey!
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Snuffy
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Snuffy »

Ahh to be 21 once again. Doubt it'll happen though.

I hope yer head don't hurt too badly later. :)
Snuffy

Point-man
Staff Sergeant

Post by Point-man »

hey there Lewis, I'm Joe I'm 27 and live here in Houston, Texas. I to share the passion for anything WW2 but especially the aviation side of it. So much so that on March 18th my fiance and I are having our wedding at the Lone Star Flight Museum. We are going to have a WW2/40's theme wedding. We went there today to make the choices of planes that we wanted there at the wedding and were they are going to be positioned. We are very excited and I'm sure there are going to be plenty of pictures that I can share later on. So far there are choices of a P-38, F4U, F6F, F8F, Spitfire, B-17, Avenger, and many more. When I walked in it was like a kid in a candy store, I just couldn't pick.

Best of luck on your paper and school. I'm sure you'll ace it!!! :D
Hope you have good since of balance there, I wouldn't want you to poke your eye out or anything with a chip... :D

AC
A2A First Lieutenant

Re: Somtimes....

Post by AC »

Lewis Bloomfield wrote:As nmuch as we may well be geeks, loving the history the passion of ww2 its always nice to show our true colours.

mY name is Lewis, i'm 21, im a History of Art student. and on friday 17th i handed in my disseratation

and so i'd like to annouce that its 03:35am and am as drunk as a skunk and eating cheese whilst balancing chips on its nose.

whey! long live the ww2 interest the flighjt sim world and shockwave produtcions breating frsh live into the flight sim world for the new dare i say it, my generation of flight sim enthusianis! whey!
Happy Birthday, Lewis! :D

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

ahh, morning head hurts a little but so many memories.

AC it aint my birthday, just a work 'do that ended up being celebrating me disserattion in whey!

Point Man, congrats! and how did you get her to agree to it?????? :wink: Sounds great remeber the pic's!
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

AC
A2A First Lieutenant

Post by AC »

Lewis Bloomfield wrote:ahh, morning head hurts a little but so many memories.

AC it aint my birthday, just a work 'do that ended up being celebrating me disserattion in whey!

Point Man, congrats! and how did you get her to agree to it?????? :wink: Sounds great remeber the pic's!
As Alice would say... "Happy UNBirthday," Lewis! :D

Point-man
Staff Sergeant

Post by Point-man »

Lewis,
I took here to her first airshow about a year and a half ago and she loved it. She would watch me play Pacific Fighters and I've got about 6 1:18, 5 1:32, and about 50 1:48 scale planes in my office here. While watching the History channel one night she feel in love with the spitfire. After that going to the CAF hanger up here it wasn't too hard to talk to into it. It was really kind of easy to do. We also know Raybourne Thompson. Well my father does I've only talked to him once on the phone but we are suppose to go out and see him sometime soon. He bought a spitfire had it shipped and rebuilt it here. He offered to let us get married in front of it as well. It's in the paint shop now but is suppose to be out and the end of the month. He is a great guy, and is just a pleasure to talk to. The story that was uncovered about the spit that he bought is just amazing!!! I'll ask him if it's ok to post it and I'm sure it will be.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”