Request: Cessna 402C

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Spartan0536
Airman Basic

Request: Cessna 402C

Post by Spartan0536 »

Hello Scott & A2A team,

Its been a while since I have talked to you Scott, I just want to know what you think about a potential project for A2A's next Accu-Sim aircraft, a Cessna 402C. I am very well aware that FlySimWare developed one, however I think I can speak for many people that it is just not worth the money for the quality they put out. The reason I am asking for a consideration on a Cessna 402C and not a million other aircraft is that I believe it is an iconic small commuter aircraft that while it is a twin, its relatively easy to learn, yet very functional and practical. There are some flight schools that use Cessna 402C's for Commercial training and of course they are extensively used for small regional airlines such as Cape Air and Air Sunshine. This is just a request for consideration, I am sure you have many plans for the next couple of aircraft, if this peaks your interest then great, if not, then I look forward to what ever your next projects may be.

alfredo_laredo
Senior Airman

Re: Request: Cessna 402C

Post by alfredo_laredo »

I always loved the 402, Were I work we have a 402C that its used for some advanced ground photo analysis.

The high Mtow and big in cabin space, make it ideal for this kind of projects.

Would Love to see an accusim version of it..
ASUS Z97-A, i7 7970K, Samsung Evo 840 256gb, GTX780, HDD 500GB, Patriot Series 5 RAM 8gb, Cooler Master M series 600W, Windows 7 64

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

A 402 accusimmed would get me back into cape air virtual for sure.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

Spartan0536
Airman Basic

Post by Spartan0536 »

I am glad to see I was not the only one interested in this, perhaps if this gets popular enough A2A may consider it....

Tim-HH
Staff Sergeant

Post by Tim-HH »

As much as I like the RealAir Duke V2, a turbocharged and pressurized Accusim twin would be awesome!

Greetings
Tim
Greetings
Tim

My files in the Avsim File Library | Flightsim.to

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

G-BJPS
Master Sergeant

Post by G-BJPS »

Tim-HH wrote:As much as I like the RealAir Duke V2, a turbocharged and pressurized Accusim twin would be awesome!

Greetings
Tim
I concur! You just know them turbo chargers would sound sweet if A2A even so much as looked at it!

John.
Cub. Cherokee. C182. Comanche 250. Spitfire. T-6. B-17. B377. Connie

cflord
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by cflord »

I would support it because finally I would get to practice engine failures before and after V1 speed, inflight engine out operations, and engine out landings. Things you can't do in a single engine airplane. I spent 20 years as a flight simulator instructor failing engines on students in multi-engine aircraft and now it's my turn! Besides it would be a nice progression up from the types of problems/failures we have in our single engine GA airplanes. Just a progression thought!

Keep the shiny side up and the dirty side down!

Ret SMSgt Cliff Lord - C-130 Flight Engineer & Mechanic :idea:

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”