Do we think this would ever be a possibility?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Hawker32
Airman Basic

Do we think this would ever be a possibility?

Post by Hawker32 »

After seeing an update from Carenado regarding their new Hawker 850XP which is in development, a thought sprung to my mind.

I wanted to know the opinion of the flight sim community along with maybe even some developers thoughts on this.

My question is, will we ever see a jet aircraft of the 'Private Jet' category, such as the Hawker line of aircraft, ever produced to the detail of A2A's products or even PMDG's for example?

The majority of aircraft within this category that have been produced for FSX or P3D for example, all seem to be an 'Eye candy' type of product, by saying this I mean they look fantastic, some even stunning, but they all seem to lack on the systems side and realism... Such as with the Avionics, aircraft systems, flight characteristics and even the way the aircraft reacts to certain inputs by the pilot... There just doesn't seem to be anything out there to this detail/extent within this category.

So guys, what's your opinion's on this? Does the flight sim community want this (I'm certain I do)? And will developers out there, such as A2A and PMDG maybe have this as a project that's a possible option?

Let us know :D

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”