A2A's Next Aircraft

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
N5039H
Airman First Class

A2A's Next Aircraft

Post by N5039H »

I was wounding what type of direction A2A would move toward now,of course we have our war birds and the 172r and the new piper 180,Witch i love the new piper made this Cessna guy more open to Piper aircraft now. But my main question is a2a going to move to a single engine complex aircraft are Twin engine aircraft ? I am greatfull and respect to all at A2A who make these amazing aircraft for us to enjoy and know deep down the next project yall make will be outstanding like all others yall have done already.

Thanks David

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: A2A's Next Aircraft

Post by n421nj »

That's the million dollar question.......what's next? I'm sure it is gonna be worth the wait.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

N5039H
Airman First Class

Post by N5039H »

n421nj wrote:That's the million dollar question.......what's next? I'm sure it is gonna be worth the wait.
oh i am sure it will be worth the wait just starting to feel like a child on xmas waiting to open presents. But thinking about it do ain of the A2A team have the proper ratings or have the endorsements to fly ether muti engine or complex high preformance aircraft ?

pilottj
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by pilottj »

A2A's real company airplane is a Piper Comanche, owned and flown by Scott. Hopefully we will see this beauty in accusim form some day. There are also hints of a V35. A T-33 has also been proposed. No doubt the boys have a few others hidden up their sleeve. Time will tell. Don't expect anything soon tho, Accusim projects take awhile to produce such detailed work. Rest assured, whatever is released will be top notch, featuring even more bells n whistles.

Cheers
TJ
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

stiz
BDG

Post by stiz »

:wink:

N5039H
Airman First Class

Post by N5039H »

pilottj wrote:A2A's real company airplane is a Piper Comanche, owned and flown by Scott. Hopefully we will see this beauty in accusim form some day. There are also hints of a V35. A T-33 has also been proposed. No doubt the boys have a few others hidden up their sleeve. Time will tell. Don't expect anything soon tho, Accusim projects take awhile to produce such detailed work. Rest assured, whatever is released will be top notch, featuring even more bells n whistles.

Cheers
TJ
Oh nice the sound of a beechcraft dose sound nice !! I completely understand all the work and time that will go into a detailed project like A2A do. I have no doubt that the next aircraft will blow my hair back :)

Otts688
Airman Basic

Post by Otts688 »

Did the f104 and the F4 development get canned?

Jacques
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Jacques »

I don't think those projects were "canned", but they were definitely put on the back burner in favor of the Cessna and Piper Cherokee. I may be completely wrong about this but, the A2A development process seems to be two-fold: 1) develop an aircraft that will have wide interest while at the same time 2) furthering an understanding of certain aerodynamic characteristics best revealed by that platform. So their plan may not be entirely staightforward. You know, you can only get to jets by first going through props. I heard that the Wright Flyer was actually next in line!

Just kidding,
(About the Wright Flyer!)

JP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hey guys, we might have some clues at our booth at EAA AirVenture OSHKOSH this year. I can't promise anything but certainly do come along if your at the show, we will be there all week booth 4009!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Dogsbody55 »

Yeah, I can't wait for the announcement of the next release. How childish of me :D Just like the kid rushing to open more and more Christmas presents!!. But that just goes to show how good A2A products are, and the way they improve with each release. Trouble is, you have to have time to fly all these beauties :(

Cheers,
Mike
ImageImageImageImage

taildraggin68
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by taildraggin68 »

I wanna go, I wanna go.........but unfortunately I cannot. :( But you could drop some hints here live from the "show" so to speak...hint hint :D

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

taildraggin68 wrote:I wanna go, I wanna go.........but unfortunately I cannot. :( But you could drop some hints here live from the "show" so to speak...hint hint :D
Yes we will be posting here and on our social media outlets regulary throughout the week long show. If we have any new to report you guys will quickly find out!

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

pilotgod
Senior Airman

Post by pilotgod »

We also expect to see video posted to the A2A Youtube channel. :D
System Specs:
Intel i7-2600 @ 4.3GHz, ASUS P8P67-Deluxe, 8GB DDR3-1600, ATI Radeon HD7770 (2GB), OCZ Vertex 250GB SSD (OS), Seagate 1TB HDD (Data)
FSX w/Acceleration and tons of add-ons.

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

Here's to hoping for an accusimmed helicopter. Right now only the dodosim 206 comes close to the real thing. An A2A chopper would dominate the market. Just saying.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

Corktip_14
Airman First Class

Post by Corktip_14 »

I must say that I'm still hoping A2A will continue on his vintage cargo/passenger planes, as the 377. This is my all-time favorite plane to fly in FSX.

If I had to choose my dream planes made by A2A, it would be the C-46 and the DC-3/C-47. The C-46 is a sadly overlooked plane, challenging to fly, pretty big and heavy for a twin engine, but still fast. It'd be cool to fly the hump with such a bird!

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”