Scenery not loading/updating

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
MaxZ
Senior Airman

Scenery not loading/updating

Post by MaxZ »

Hello gentlemen!
I posted this also into the OrbX-forums, since they are the place this should belong. But I thought let's give it a try and see if the trusty A2A community can solve this. I hope this is in the 'right' category, I apologise if not.

My problem is, that the scenery does not update with the position of my plane since I got FTX Global & Vector (I read the pdfs included and followed the instructions carefully).
I've found a picture as an example. Let's pretend I depart from the very centre of the picture. After a while this 'cross' or 'level of detail radius' should move underneath my plane. And that is my problem, it doesn't. I tried a few things to solve this, but nothing worked.

(Also the airports appear black and my 'water' (rivers,lakes,oceans) disapper or get replaced by forests and small villages.
But I think I solved this problem by sorting the things in my addon scenery library.)

If somebody has an idea what causes the problem or knows how to fix it, that would be great and highly appreciated.
Thank you for your help in advance, enjoy your weekend!

Max
Public service announcement: You put an aircraft in a hangar, not a hanger.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”