Accu-Sim Version 2.0 Core Update

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
lawdawg
Senior Airman

Re: Accu-Sim Version 2.0 Core Update

Post by lawdawg »

Download fast here as well.
Thank you fellas for the effort put forth. Also waiting with baited breath for the Cherokee.
Chad (PAEN)

Cuco
Airman

Post by Cuco »

Glad it's fixed, Scott. However, it's very sllllooooowwwww!, 3hr download, I guess ill stop this and wait for another day... or month!!!

Thanks again!!

Cuco
San Juan

Sascha84
Airman Basic

Post by Sascha84 »

@Tim: Im from Germany and the download speed is going up and down from fast to very slow.
Regards,

Sascha

Erlk0enig
A2A Mechanic

Post by Erlk0enig »

Same as Tim, 10kB/s... :?
Best Regards,
Ralf

R9 7900 X, 64 GB DDR5, RTX4090, HP Reverb G2

Dimus
Airman First Class

Post by Dimus »

I installed this update for FSX.

Maybe this is not the right place to ask but can you please explain to me the procedure to also get the P3D license and installer, aasuming that I am already an FSX client? I understood from other posts that the cost will be $30 for the next 30 days but I have not clearly seen this option in the shop. Thank you.
ImageImageImage

JoeS475
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by JoeS475 »

My download took not more than a minute or two. Now I'm off to check out the changes and get one last flying session in with the "most advanced GA aircraft in the history of flightsim" before it loses that title to a Piper, of all things! :wink: 8)

Joe
Joe

Caldemeyn
Master Sergeant

Post by Caldemeyn »

The link on the main site points to 1.6 update :) BTW great update, hats down. :mrgreen:

davidal
Airman

Post by davidal »

Downloaded, installed and tested... so far so good.
Thanks,
Dan

maubrenta
Senior Airman

Post by maubrenta »

Downloaded (fast here). Great update, all seems more fluid, she flies and sounds better! Thank you A2A team!

Roadburner426
Technical Sergeant

Post by Roadburner426 »

Anyone tried this with the P-51's yet? I'm still running 1.5v so just want to make sure before taking the plunge. Got lots of flights planned over the weekend so don't want to take a chance without definitely knowing it will be ok. Granted I know most of the changes are for the 172.
S. Jordan
AM; United States Navy
FSX/P3Dc4 Hours: 3100 and counting! All A2A birds in the hangar except the 172.

JoeS475
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by JoeS475 »

Roadburner426 wrote:Anyone tried this with the P-51's yet? I'm still running 1.5v so just want to make sure before taking the plunge. Got lots of flights planned over the weekend so don't want to take a chance without definitely knowing it will be ok. Granted I know most of the changes are for the 172.
Not flown them yet, but I was just updating the new .cfg files with my existing repaints, and I found out my P-51's .cfg's have not been changed at all. Repaints were still there, so I assume if 1.6 worked for you, it still will.

Edit- just noticed you are on 1.5... some had issues with the tailwheel if they didn't reinstall 1.6 after installing the Cessna, but it should still work for you.

Joe
Joe

Sascha84
Airman Basic

Post by Sascha84 »

Just made the first short flight with the new update! Thanks a lot for this! Taxiing and Handling is now far better than it was before on my system. Thanks!!
Regards,

Sascha

Ian P
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Ian P »

I couldn't start my C172... :oops:

Apparently this new update requires a little more throttle before it will go, than the old one did. Either that or Alpha Delta got grumpy while being updated. :mrgreen:

Needless to say, the first thing that happened was that the windscreen fogged up. Welcome to the British summer, I guess...

Thanks for the efforts, all!

Cheers,

Ian P.

pilottj
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by pilottj »

Roadburner426 wrote:Anyone tried this with the P-51's yet? I'm still running 1.5v so just want to make sure before taking the plunge. Got lots of flights planned over the weekend so don't want to take a chance without definitely knowing it will be ok. Granted I know most of the changes are for the 172.
I just took the Civil P-51 up for a quick flight, everything works fine. :)
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

ThePlasticMax
Airman

Post by ThePlasticMax »

Ian P wrote:I couldn't start my C172... :oops:

Apparently this new update requires a little more throttle before it will go, than the old one did. Either that or Alpha Delta got grumpy while being updated. :mrgreen:
I've had some trouble starting too, but I *think* it was a combination of leaving the pitot heat on too long while doing preflight, so the battery wasn't above 23V anymore, and perhaps priming a second or two too long - remember 2.0 adds engine flooding now.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”