VIDEO: Cherokee - The Low Wing Wonder

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
gdzukowski
Airman First Class

Re: Cherokee: The Low Wing Wonder

Post by gdzukowski »

molleh wrote:Hmmm... Anyone else wonder whose Bonanza model it was when comparing the wing styles? :mrgreen:
It looked really good! I can't remember anyone else's Bonanza with a paint like that.

Rarebear
Staff Sergeant

Post by Rarebear »

Looking forward to this baby. I am a cessna lover but I love Accusim! lol.

JDW

pilottj
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by pilottj »

Fantastic video guys 8) Can't wait to buy the Cherokee. I only have a few Warrior hours, compared to 172 time, but I did enjoy flying it, it did have a real solid feel compared to the Skyhawk. If I remember right, the Cherokee was more of a 'fly by feel' airplane compared to the Skyhawk being a real 'fly by numbers' airplane. Really looking forward to the Cherokee 235, hopefully the boys won't be too 'Cherokee'd out' after the 180 and the 235 is still a go.

That Bonanza...I swear from that limited glimpse of that comparison shot, the texturing on it looked like A2A's style. It is funny, we are such FS geeks we can almost tell who the developer is simply by looking at the VC or Exterior texture shading, reflectivity, and lighting. An A2A Bonanza? It would make sense, the V35 is a real legend. The V-Tail would be some new turf for Accusim and give A2A a chance to show off the Beechcraft style. I never got to fly a Bonanza but my Grandfather did and said it would fish-tail a little.
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

BPL
Staff Sergeant

Post by BPL »

Oh, yes. This is going to be awesome. Great video, and I can hardly wait for this great aircraft!

JoeS475
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by JoeS475 »

Fantastic! Interesting to note Scott is flying an older model C172 this time, so I'm keeping hope alive that my earlier guess months ago was right- a classic 70's model Skyhawk will be released (in the same fashion the civilian P-51 was released after the original military version). Am I right? :mrgreen:

That Cherokee looks like a world class sim, a plane I've never flown IRL, and I'm excited to give it a try!

I guess we're now at the part where waiting for new videos starts consuming the community...

Joe
Joe

Neon
Technical Sergeant

Post by Neon »

As usual, first class work from the scenes we saw. Can't wait to test it. :)

spadjockey
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: VIDEO: Cherokee - The Low Wing Wonder

Post by spadjockey »

GREAT VIDIO CAN'T WAIT.
JOE I HOPE YOUR RIGHT

SPAD

Paul K
Technical Sergeant

Post by Paul K »

What a polished video ! Very professional and well produced. With that level of quality, A2A could branch out into G.A. training films.

pilottj
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by pilottj »

Request for James Bond fans, can the A2A texturing department please do a 'Goldfinger' edition, complete with flying costume? :D Heidi would look great in Pussy Galore's flying circus 8)

Cheers
TJ
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

JoeS475
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by JoeS475 »

pilottj wrote:Request for James Bond fans, can the A2A texturing department please do a 'Goldfinger' edition, complete with flying costume? :D Heidi would look great in Pussy Galore's flying circus 8)

Cheers
TJ
Great idea!

I wonder if certain external views will show Sean Connery duct-taped in the fuselage?

Joe
Joe

Mig_Driver
Staff Sergeant

Post by Mig_Driver »

VERY nicely done, Scott! This sort of thing - AccuSim as a whole... this could serve as at least a Masters' thesis or Doctoral dissertation in an aviation degree.
ALL THE A2A PLANES!!!

pjc747
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by pjc747 »

JoeS475 wrote:
pilottj wrote:Request for James Bond fans, can the A2A texturing department please do a 'Goldfinger' edition, complete with flying costume? :D Heidi would look great in Pussy Galore's flying circus 8)

Cheers
TJ
Great idea!

I wonder if certain external views will show Sean Connery duct-taped in the fuselage?

Joe
Can Scott make them do 210 knots level like they say in the movie? :lol:

AviationNorway
Airman First Class

Post by AviationNorway »

Wow! I am speechless! This plane looks so good.. Its almost like waiting for Christmas, or Even better :D

BPL
Staff Sergeant

Post by BPL »

JoeS475 wrote:Interesting to note Scott is flying an older model C172 this time, so I'm keeping hope alive that my earlier guess months ago was right- a classic 70's model Skyhawk will be released (in the same fashion the civilian P-51 was released after the original military version). Am I right? :mrgreen:
Same hope here. I'd love a 70s model C172.

DeskPilot518
Senior Airman

Post by DeskPilot518 »

Awesome!!! I learned a lot!!!

Can't wait to buy buy buy :wink:

B.
My blog!
DeskPilot's Flight Sim Blog:
http://deskpilot518.blogspot.com/

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”