Me-109G

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
gpf
Airman First Class

Me-109G

Post by gpf »

Would you consider developing the ME-109G in excellent detail and fidelity?

pilottj
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Me-109G

Post by pilottj »

I think there were rumors awhile ago about a possible A2A BF-109. I seem to recall one of the Dev videos a while back showed Scott 'playing' in a 109 cockpit. :lol: It may have fizzled out or got bumped way down the project list, like the Spitfire Mk. V project. Who knows, A2A is known to drop a few surprises on us now and then, so we shall see. :)

Cheers
TJ
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

Mig_Driver
Staff Sergeant

Post by Mig_Driver »

Maybe we can persuade Scott, Lewis, Michek, Robek and the others with outright bribery. We ain't above that sort of thing :-) Free Gevalia coffee?
ALL THE A2A PLANES!!!

Molly - A2A
A2A Major

Post by Molly - A2A »

I would be happier than a pig in you-know-what to see an Accu-sim Gustav or Emil :mrgreen:

R-2800-59
Staff Sergeant

Post by R-2800-59 »

If a2a really would take it into consideration, here in Germany some ones are still flying - and one pilot rules them all.

Walter Eichhorn has more (post war) flying hours on the 109 than any other pilot on this planet. I had the pleasure to meet him once after he did a great display together with his son, both flying AT-6.

Equipped with genuine DB605, those planes aren't flown above 2/3 of their actual specifications - to keep those rare engine cores in usable shape for the longest time possible (I've read that the DB605A, most commonly used in the G-6, had an estimated TBO of just 150 hours - without considering combat stress and damage!!! ).

Nevertheless, it would be possible to gain data, sounds and other information like a2a did before with the P-51.

Of course I know that the developement team has no space for that right now - but I keep on dreaming!

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”