Refund Policy

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Michaelc136
Airman Basic

Refund Policy

Post by Michaelc136 »

Just out of curiosity, what is your refund policy?

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Refund Policy

Post by Scott - A2A »

If for whatever reason you are simply not happy with a product of ours, just PM me or Lewis.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Michaelc136
Airman Basic

Post by Michaelc136 »

Just so A2A's Name isnt ruined in any effect by this.. I will publicly say I purchased the product. I loved the product. I would buy it again.. But I have a coupon to coupon dad who never knew I bought it at $50 He thinks I should buy it when it is cheaper :(

trucker17
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by trucker17 »

Michaelc136 wrote:Just so A2A's Name isnt ruined in any effect by this.. I will publicly say I purchased the product. I loved the product. I would buy it again.. But I have a coupon to coupon dad who never knew I bought it at $50 He thinks I should buy it when it is cheaper :(
Michaelc136.
I would not worry to much about it.....Your happy with the product.....
Finances are tight these days, i'm sure the A2A team will understand....Even at 50.00 it is still a great deal.
I hear from friends all the time, I should not buy planes for FSX, when there are free versions available.... But they have no idea what the difference their is in these models versus the free models.....
Keep your head up....my friend. and good luck.....
Craig.

chav241
Senior Airman

Post by chav241 »

Their has been a few Hic ups in the product and with any new software that is to be expected, but one thing to note before doing any thing too drastic is to look at A2As outstanding perfomance in customer care they go out their way to make sure each and every buyer is happy and teething Hic ups are resolved.

regards David
Windows 10
Intel Core i7-6700k @4.00GHz Ram 16GB GTX 980 Ti
FSX plus Acceleration
Piper cub - P47 Razorback - B377 Stratocruiser + COTS - B17 - Spitfire
C172 Trainer(TT65) Piper Cherokee(TT110) C182(TT08)

voth
Airman

Post by voth »

Michaelc136 wrote:Just so A2A's Name isnt ruined in any effect by this.. I will publicly say I purchased the product. I loved the product. I would buy it again.. But I have a coupon to coupon dad who never knew I bought it at $50 He thinks I should buy it when it is cheaper :(
well, i like to calculate its worth by the time i use it - even with only 10hours flying it is cheaper then cinema these days.
i also like the idea there is money for virtual aircraft or spaceships as long as i am a non-smoker

long story short: waste of money is everywhere these days - for me this cessna was a worthy investment if i just divide costs through playing hours. Nevertheless you shouldn't spend your foodmoney for virtual flying of course.

i wish you all the best

voth

Cornelius
Airman Basic

Post by Cornelius »

Scott - A2A wrote:If for whatever reason you are simply not happy with a product of ours, just PM me or Lewis.

Scott.

Hey Scott,

I would like to discuss the possibility of refunding my recent BoB II purchase, but for some reason I get a message telling me I am not allowed to send private messages. What's going on? Any chance you can help me out?

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Cornelius,

I just sent you a PM.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

N495QS
Airman Basic

Post by N495QS »

Scott - A2A wrote:If for whatever reason you are simply not happy with a product of ours, just PM me or Lewis.

Scott.
Hi Scott,

Would you be kind enough to PM me, seems like I can't send private messages either. Perhaps because I'm still new, or I don't know why.

Cheers,
Chris

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello Chris,

yes its normally because of new users have to post a few times first, the standard Spam control. Ill send you a PM.

thanks
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

N495QS
Airman Basic

Post by N495QS »

Thanks Lewis, off to my inbox now.

Cheers,
Chris

gpbob
Airman Basic

Post by gpbob »

Hi Scott / Lewis, I sent an email to Lewis with a question about a refund but I also saw on your website that you don't answer emails.
And ... I don't seem to have a way to PM either of you. Can you please let me know how I can contact you? :-)

Thanks!

TheRebelGamer
Airman Basic

Post by TheRebelGamer »

Scott may you please Pm me , I have not been able to pm you either. I need to talk about a refund on a product that was bought twice accidentally.

Thanks,
Jason.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

TheRebelGamer wrote:Scott may you please Pm me , I have not been able to pm you either. I need to talk about a refund on a product that was bought twice accidentally.

Thanks,
Jason.
Hey Jason,

about to fire you a PM

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Wardster
Airman

Post by Wardster »

I pm'ed both Scott and Lewis; bought the Connie and my fps often sits between 2 and 5. Was really looking forward to it but needed a refund.
FSX:SE w/3D Lights Redux, Accu-Feel, Accu-Sim C172, C182, J3, Comanche 250 and COTS 377. P3D w/C182 & COTS 377.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”