Refund Policy

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
wonganna
Airman Basic

Re: Refund Policy

Post by wonganna »

Are you using it in P3Dv4? I had trouble with the Connie at first. Whenever a sound was triggered, my frames went down to 1-2. So it was barely possible to use it. Then I found out that with my antivirus turned off, it worked really smooth. So I added the A2A addon folder as an exception in the antivirus settings and voilà.

Maybe you're experiencing similar issue...

Good luck!

Anna Wong

Wardster
Airman

Post by Wardster »

Didn't help. None of my other aircraft drops that much fps. Asked for a refund but no confirmation on that yet.
FSX:SE w/3D Lights Redux, Accu-Feel, Accu-Sim C172, C182, J3, Comanche 250 and COTS 377. P3D w/C182 & COTS 377.

Wardster
Airman

Post by Wardster »

Refund processed.
FSX:SE w/3D Lights Redux, Accu-Feel, Accu-Sim C172, C182, J3, Comanche 250 and COTS 377. P3D w/C182 & COTS 377.

Oceanh
Airman Basic

Post by Oceanh »

Hey scoot. I’m also also interested in Refunding the Bonanza that I purchased to today but can’t PM you. Can you help.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Oceanh,

If you're having some problems with the Bonanza, please can you start a new thread in the Bonanza tech support forum with as much info as possible, and we'll do our best to help.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

MichaelThePilot24
Airman Basic

Post by MichaelThePilot24 »

Scott or Lewis,
can one of y'all pm me ? thank you
ImageImage
ImageImage

HE11DUDE04
Staff Sergeant

Post by HE11DUDE04 »

Why is everyone getting refunds all of a sudden XD
AKA "Memey"

finbar04
Airman Basic

Post by finbar04 »

Hello,

Would you offer a service through justflight where i can refund one aircraft to buy another one?

Can't pm on here.

If not, it's not a problem.

Many thanks,
Finley

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Guys,

For software products, we can't offer refunds just because someone changes their mind about purchasing. Typically refunds are only given if there's a genuine mistake in the purchasing process (e.g. multiple transactions) or if customers have a serious issue which can't be resolved. Obviously, in this case, people need to give us the opportunity to help first.

For purchases made on third-party stores such as Just Flights', the refund policy is a matter for the store in question.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

alphamike7
Airman Basic

Post by alphamike7 »

Hello,

I just purchased the Bonanza for FSX: SE and was so excited. My computer is older but does meet the minimum specs, however every-time I try and start a flight, it crashes FSX. I have tried flights with other stock aircraft and it runs fine. I have uninstalled the A/C and reinstalled with no avail and have tried changing settings within the sim. I'm afraid I may be out of luck until I can upgrade my computer. Do you guys still offer any kind refund policy? If not, I understand. I appreciate any help you can offer!

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello AM7 and welcome,

Before we go down the refund route, please can you just give us an idea of what your system specs are and what operating system you use?

Also, if possible could you look at the crash report for one of the times when this has happened, and post its contents here. If you could start a new thread in the Bonanza tech support forum to to this, it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”