A2A Server Size Increased Again

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

After the launch of the recent Accu-Sim Civilian Mustang and the Accu-Sim core v.1.5 update, we were forced to perform a rapid upgrade to our servers (2.5x capacity). So far, they are solid.

Because of the continued growth of the A2A community, both on the Accu-Sim side of things as well as the BDG group being very busy with their Battle of Britain II updates, we hope everyone is enjoying very fast forum / database response. Immediate forum response to posting and reading has always been very important and we pull no punches when things start to slow down. This is the 3rd server upgrade we've had to make in the past 12 months, and continued server upgrades is a problem we don't mind having. May we all continue to enjoy our world of flight simming and thank you everyone for making the A2A community a place so many come to hang their hat.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

goughie
Airman First Class

Post by goughie »

A2A is the future of worthwhile flight simulation IMO.
Having access to a forum that ( so far ) is free of the nonsense that plagues others I won't mention is a breath of fresh air.

Thanks A2A !!

minipilot22
Airman

Re: A2A Server Size Increased Again

Post by minipilot22 »

What can I say about A2A?
The most important to me is that even though other developers made some pretty good airplanes over the years A2A managed to do something that i have never felt before. To link a man and a machine. It's not just the flight dynamics or systems, it's the ability to make them all work harmonically.

Congratulations to the team and to all members of this community who put their soul into development and support
ImageImageImageImageImage

Sizel
Airman First Class

Post by Sizel »

Hi Scott

With companies like A2A around doing a fine job i'm hoping FSX has many more years left in it. Especially with all the cash i've put into it :)
Looking forward to your future releases.
Kind Regards
Simon

P-51 Mustang + ACCU-SIM - Spitfire MK1&MK2 + ACCU-SIM - P-40 Tomahawk + ACCU-SIM - Piper J3 CUB + ACCU-SIM - B377 Stratocruiser + COTS - C172 Trainer - ACCU-FEEL V2

SpitfireMelodeon
Senior Airman

Post by SpitfireMelodeon »

I am fairly new to flight sim (and computers really) I don't always know what people are talking about but I am rapidly finding out and I know good customer service when I see it. A2A and the forums seem to just have that extra edge.
Great stuff.

Cheers n Beers

Bill
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

CharlieP51
Staff Sergeant

Post by CharlieP51 »

SpitfireMelodeon wrote:I am fairly new to flight sim (and computers really) I don't always know what people are talking about but I am rapidly finding out and I know good customer service when I see it. A2A and the forums seem to just have that extra edge.
Great stuff.

Cheers n Beers

Bill
So true Bill. Extra Edge in these forums. Some other FSX forums are like entering 'boot camp' where everyone marches in lock step or else. Nuff about that. Although I have flight simmed in one way or another starting on my employer's hardware, then Commodore 64, then various so-called IBM-PC's (Windows boxes) I had never had the level of involvement personally and plain old fun I enjoy lately due to A2A aircraft, participating in the A2A forums, and A2A software add-ons like AccuFeel. The various videos Scott and team release are great support vehicles too. Some I have captured from online and view them off line whenever I like. I read the new forum posts here every single day. Fly and enjoy A2A AccuSim aircraft every single day...especially P51 military -and- civilian; and the J3 CUB <-- love to hand start that plane..so real.

Being an old-timer I can confirm that in the FSX sim world A2A has set new standards for immersion, realism, and customer support. I am betting it stems from the passion they have for aviation. I love learning and I encourage others to always be in a learning and sharing mode. Your post has spurned me to reply...and on and on it goes to ALL our benefit.

Happy SKIES to ALL
Intel Core i7 at 4.2 Ghz w/H2O-16G HyperX RAM-Crucial M4 128G SSD (x2) FSX-SSD & Win7-SSD -GTX 690 5G DDR5-LG 32" HDMI 1920x1080

ImageImage
Image Image

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”