A2A Aircraft Ideas

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
leopold
Airman

Re: A2A Aircraft Ideas

Post by leopold »

Hello,
A lanc, or why not an IL-2?
bye,
L.M

DC3
Technical Sergeant

Post by DC3 »

The Beech Staggerwing would be totally cool. I have long admired and wanted to fly that aircraft.

Kiwi Spitfire
Senior Airman

Post by Kiwi Spitfire »

+1 for the Lancaster - or maybe the Mosquito!...you have the engine already :) (Mossie would fill a nice spot between your bomber and fighter aircraft)

Mosquito onboard in NZ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGfQQWOsoB8

Since you are delving into jets.... what about the Vampire! :twisted:

ImageImageImageImageImage

ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Alpha | Intel i7-6700K@ 4.5Ghz O/C | G-Skill 16GB 2800MHz DDR4 RAM | Asus Strix 6GB nVidia GTX980ti | 512GB Samsung 950 Pro M2 | Phillips 32" Display | TrackIR |Win10 64bit.

S.Alva
Senior Airman

Post by S.Alva »

+1 For the B-29 :D
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Dooga
Staff Sergeant

Post by Dooga »

trucker17 wrote:Here is one o would love to see Accu-simmed.....Or even made available for FSX.....
The Beechcraft D17 Staggerwing
There is a FSX Staggering, from Alabeo. No question it isn't A2A level of detail, but you said availability would be something already...

Norforce
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Norforce »

+ 1 for the Mosquito
Ron
B-17 AIRFRAME 710 HRS PLUS AND CLIMBING
ImageImageImageImage

GIGABYTE X58A-UD5 MB, INTEL I7 950, 12GB DOMINATOR-GT DDR3 RAM, WIN7 64, GIGABYTE SUPER OVER CLOCK GTX 560 TI 1GB GGDDR5 1000Mz, CORSAIR 850W PS, NOCTUA NH-D14,
TRACKIR 5 & TrackClipPro

awash2002
A2A ACE

Post by awash2002 »

PA46 Malibu Matrix or PA46 Malibu Mirage yeah I know Carenado has one out but I would like to own a living PA46 Malibu Mirage the way only A2A can do one

Knallgiraffe
Airman

Post by Knallgiraffe »

I would love to see an accusimmed F6F or B-25.

The Lancancer so ugly that they had to fly by night so the Germans wouldn't laugh their asses of by seeing one of those 4-engined aluminum copy of the average British woman hrhrhr.

Navy airplanes would be a great enhancement of the series. It would be cool to take off in a SBD Dauntless somewhere on a tiny Pacific island and cross parts of the vast ocean. Or on the other side...my biggest dream regarding flight sim would be an accusimmed B5N Kate. That plane is tragically too rare or even no longer existent that it deserves a place in virtual flight history. To experience the sights and sounds of an early morning takeoff while the rising sun casts its colorful light spectrum over a misty airfield..... well that would be awesome.

Although I know none of my suggestions will get reality :D
Image Image Image Image

pilotgod
Senior Airman

Post by pilotgod »

A flying boat, amphib, or even a tri-phib (land, sea, snow) would be my dream. To be clear, I am not talking about slapping floats on a land plane, but aircraft built to be on the water. The Boeing 314 Clipper, PBM Mars, Short Sunderland, or the like would be my most desired. Now, realizing that these are very rare to non existent, something like a Grumman Albatross, PBY Catalina fire bomber, CL-215, our a Lake Renegade would be very welcome and these are a lot easier to come by.

With the above being said, anything that A2A comes out with will wind up in my virtual hangar. They announce an aircraft release and I throw money at my monitor.
System Specs:
Intel i7-2600 @ 4.3GHz, ASUS P8P67-Deluxe, 8GB DDR3-1600, ATI Radeon HD7770 (2GB), OCZ Vertex 250GB SSD (OS), Seagate 1TB HDD (Data)
FSX w/Acceleration and tons of add-ons.

Thijzzzzz
Airman

Post by Thijzzzzz »

I wouldn't mind a F4F or P38 or the catalina from duxford.. or that lanc... :)

dacamp66
Senior Airman

Post by dacamp66 »

what do the people here think about a DeHavilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver? Classic, Hard worker, can haul cargo AND/OR passengers, still a lot of them around, this bird will take anything you can throw at her and come back for second helpings. also should be fairly easy to find/hire a research aircraft.
Orville's law: when the altitude of the ground at your current location exceeds the altitude of your aircraft, you have most assuredly crashed.

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

I second this! I love the sound and look of the Dehavilland Beaver - especially the instrument panel! Would love it on floats - but why not give it the "Cub-treatment" and have it with regular tyres, tundras, skis and floats? Maybe even one with floats and retractable landing gear?

I "grew up" with Flight Unlimited 2 and 3, and I have lots of time in the Beaver from that time (also the Mustang!).
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

pilotgod
Senior Airman

Post by pilotgod »

Medtner wrote:I second this! I love the sound and look of the Dehavilland Beaver - especially the instrument panel! Would love it on floats - but why not give it the "Cub-treatment" and have it with regular tyres, tundras, skis and floats? Maybe even one with floats and retractable landing gear?

I "grew up" with Flight Unlimited 2 and 3, and I have lots of time in the Beaver from that time (also the Mustang!).
The Beaver is an awesome aircraft. Living here in Seattle, I see the Kenmore Air Beavers flying quite often and when they go from Lake Union out to Lake Cushman or the Hood Canal they fly right over my house and shake the windows...freaking love it!!! My neighbors however don't think it is that cool, they can all go to.... :twisted:

I know for a fact that if A2A needed a Beaver for research, one call to Kenmore would get them set up. They reached out to MS with FS2002 to include seaplanes and sponsered FSX, which is why their aircraft and livery appear in the sim. Now with the closure of ACES, a couple of pilots are working with the ACES guys that went on to form Cascade Game Foundry. However, it looks like CGF is not focusing on aviation at the moment as they just released InfiniteSCUBA, a SCUBA simulator/game.
System Specs:
Intel i7-2600 @ 4.3GHz, ASUS P8P67-Deluxe, 8GB DDR3-1600, ATI Radeon HD7770 (2GB), OCZ Vertex 250GB SSD (OS), Seagate 1TB HDD (Data)
FSX w/Acceleration and tons of add-ons.

Deacon211
Airman Basic

Post by Deacon211 »

I'd really love to see some Pacific Warbirds. The F4F or a Accusimmed Corsair would be awesome!

The Boeing Clipper someone mentioned earlier would be another spectacular addition. It's amazing that there hasn't been one of these in years.

Deacon

BPL
Staff Sergeant

Post by BPL »

Put me on the list of those who'd love to see an Accu-Sim De Havilland Beaver.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”