Accu-Sim P-40 on final

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Levkovvvv
Staff Sergeant

Re: Accu-Sim P-40 on final

Post by Levkovvvv »

Killratio wrote:
MTFDarkEagle wrote:The race is on to whoever creates the "It's out!" - thread first :mrgreen:
My finger was SO hovering on the "post" button...but a joke like that could get me killed!!!! By several quarters... :lol: :lol:
Killed?That is an understatement...
Image Владимир Левков / Vladimir Levkov
Aviation is proof that, given the will, we have the capacity to achieve the impossible.

Lufthansa 380
Staff Sergeant

Post by Lufthansa 380 »

I'm sorry to ask, but can you show some more pictures while we all are weiting ? :P
How's the beta going ?

Villicus
Senior Airman

Post by Villicus »

More pictures would be nice, I thought there would have been a bunch by now especially so close to release.
ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z LGA 1155 Intel Z68 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard
Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core
Asus 5870 Eyefinity 6 CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600

Ian Warren
Senior Master Sergeant
Location: EX- Christchurch now called "Wobblyville" New Zealand

Post by Ian Warren »

3 of us online and 33 guests checking every 3 minutes ... i,m sure must be seconds :shock:

Whoops Edit: 36 guests .. :lol:

Phantom88
Senior Airman

Post by Phantom88 »

Where's Cody??? He's been noticeably absent........Finishing The Accu-sim P-40 YouTube Trailer No Doubt!!! :mrgreen:

Roadburner426
Technical Sergeant

Post by Roadburner426 »

Ian Warren wrote:3 of us online and 33 guests checking every 3 minutes ... i,m sure must be seconds :shock:

Whoops Edit: 36 guests .. :lol:
Yeah. I've been hiding in the shadows since I have been home from work. Plus I leave this page up on my phone too. So you can probably eliminate 2 of the "guests." :lol: Sure many others are doing the same. Was going to subscribe to the thread to make it easier, but hopefully it will be an entirely new topic talking about the release. :mrgreen:
S. Jordan
AM; United States Navy
FSX/P3Dc4 Hours: 3100 and counting! All A2A birds in the hangar except the 172.

Ian Warren
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Ian Warren »

Roadburner426 wrote: Yeah. I've been hiding in the shadows since I have been home from work. Plus I leave this page up on my phone too. So you can probably eliminate 2 of the "guests."
Logic figures we .. are in Thursday January 5th 12.45 , I have a good friend who simply cannot believe the watchdog attitude but this dose happen with the top end products .. now with that said .. all your communicators :D , now i do wonder .. if you get the go do we get it first , like is it like following the sun :roll: hmm

pjc747
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by pjc747 »

I leaver my browser on with facebook, A2A forum, Orbx forum, and Road & Track's website on, so I'm a perpetual online member...

Krycekuk
Staff Sergeant

Post by Krycekuk »

Ok you know when you're an Accusim addict when you are checking the forums in bed from an iPad instead of sleeping due to work in 7 hours :D
ASUS Maximus VIII Hero mb
Intel i7 6700K 4 Core @4.5GHz
850 Pro 512Gb SSD for Win 10 64 bit, 1Tb M2 for MSFS
Corsair Vengeance 32Gb DDR4 3000
nVidia 2070 Super
TrackIR 5, Honeycomb controls, Saitek panels
Every A2A Accu-sim aircraft

Lufthansa 380
Staff Sergeant

Post by Lufthansa 380 »

Hmm, by the way Carenado are about to release their PA46T Malibu. I'm thinking about what I should get fitst LOL
what a dilemma :)

Ian Warren
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Ian Warren »

Well with Lt Ken Taylor and Sec Lt George Welch already in the history books , i wonder how the Japanese Amarda would have fair,d if they new how many P-40 pilots are on standby today :o or come to think off it ... this last week ! :shock:

Buzz313th
Technical Sergeant

Post by Buzz313th »

Lufthansa 380 wrote:Hmm, by the way Carenado are about to release their PA46T Malibu. I'm thinking about what I should get fitst LOL
what a dilemma :)

Anything Acusimmed before anything thats not.

Don't get me wrong, lately Carenado has been backing up their pretty models with good flight dynamics, but go P-40 all the way...

I just put together a new rig a few days ago and just took the A2A spit for a treetop, between the buildings, full throttle ride, with all the sliders maxed, at a locked 30fps, in Orbx's PNW downtown seattle, with Skynards "Sweet Home Alabama" playing full tilt and had an absolute fricken blast. God I cant wait for the Mustang, Phantom and Starfighter.

My humble opinion...

Top Three Aircraft addon devs... A2A, VRS and PMDG. Maybe in order of my preference :D

JB
Buzz313th
FASA Founder and dedicated Staff Member
TeamSpeak 3 @ "ts3.digitalthemepark.com"
Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/FsxAirSportsAssociation
Website @ http://www.fsxairsports.com

Sundowner
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by Sundowner »

Buzz313th wrote:I just put together a new rig a few days ago and just took the A2A spit for a treetop, between the buildings, full throttle ride...
The most enjoyable 20 seconds of flight sim live... until the engine seizes :lol: For such a ride on Allison powered fighter you may prepare Foo Fighters "Learn to Fly" and "Wheels"... but after those two, you need Bob Dylan CD with "Everything is Broken" on it :D
Chris Oleksy
"I give that landing a 7 on the Richter scale."

Buzz313th
Technical Sergeant

Post by Buzz313th »

Sundowner wrote:
Buzz313th wrote:I just put together a new rig a few days ago and just took the A2A spit for a treetop, between the buildings, full throttle ride...
The most enjoyable 20 seconds of flight sim live... until the engine seizes :lol: For such a ride on Allison powered fighter you may prepare Foo Fighters "Learn to Fly" and "Wheels"... but after those two, you need Bob Dylan CD with "Everything is Broken" on it :D
LOL

Well, that is... As full throttle as I could get, without hammering on the engine :D

Actually, It was one of the buildings in downtown Seattle that clipped the wing and ended my flight. It was ok, as we had company coming over for drinks.

:)

JB
Buzz313th
FASA Founder and dedicated Staff Member
TeamSpeak 3 @ "ts3.digitalthemepark.com"
Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/FsxAirSportsAssociation
Website @ http://www.fsxairsports.com

Puma257
Airman

Post by Puma257 »

Shouldn't the title bar be changed in "Accu-Sim P-40 on long final"?

:lol:

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”