Mysterious A2A Simulations aircraft spotted in Saint Maarten

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Roadburner426
Technical Sergeant

Re: Mysterious A2A Simulations aircraft spotted in Saint Maa

Post by Roadburner426 »

Yeah. Sorry to hear about not being able to drink coffee anymore Alan. Can only imagine why. On the ship we always joked you could strip the paint off the decks with it. Either way I used to be a regular coffee drinker before I joined. A few cruises later I don't even touch coffee anymore whether I am home or deployed. Hopefully Shadow is drinking lots of the coffee to stay awake and watch every little move. Probably lots of boring waiting inbetween trinkets like this. At least someone had the courage to storm in and grab some info! To bad we can't see the rest of the clip board. Bet there are all kinds of goodies about this bird in the following pages. Just hope they don't get caught.
S. Jordan
AM; United States Navy
FSX/P3Dc4 Hours: 3100 and counting! All A2A birds in the hangar except the 172.

VulcanB2
Master Sergeant

Post by VulcanB2 »

I just hope A2A gave the 377 a complete overhaul! :D :D :D

I wonder if we can change props like the Spit? :shock:

Best regards,
Robin.
A2A/AccuSim. 'nuff said!

bigjuicyspider
Master Sergeant

Post by bigjuicyspider »

I hope it doesn't take several months...Wouldn't that be awesome if they announced it, and then released it like next week... take that, Precision Manuals!!!
1)i7 980x 4.35 ghz, gtx 470s SLI, Matrox th2go, Creative x-fi
2)i7 2600k, Gigabyte z68x, gtx 285s sli

Roadburner426
Technical Sergeant

Post by Roadburner426 »

Scott did release an update here: http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 23&t=25364 . Chances are with A2A's past it will be released in the next 2-3 weeks. I am still going to get the NGX regardless of how long it takes PMDG to make it though!
S. Jordan
AM; United States Navy

bigjuicyspider
Master Sergeant

Post by bigjuicyspider »

Roadburner, you need to quit playing Flight Sim, and get cranking on that B55 Baron! I expect it to be fully 'Accussimmed' :D

Roadburner426
Technical Sergeant

Post by Roadburner426 »

I won't speak here. While not doing Accu-sim, I think you will find it up to par. Look at the upcoming items, and you will see.. Playing flight sim is half the fun of it, and the drive that keeps me wanting to help make aircraft better and better. The only reason I ever got into MSFS in the first place was my passion for aviation, and the passion to help make it better. Besides, I have to fly in order to test otherwise the products would suck. :lol: I was just about to pull the trigger on getting some new scenery too when Scott posted this video. So now the money is awaiting this.
S. Jordan
AM; United States Navy

bigjuicyspider
Master Sergeant

Post by bigjuicyspider »

Roadburner426 wrote:I won't speak here. While not doing Accu-sim, I think you will find it up to par. Look at the upcoming items, and you will see.. Playing flight sim is half the fun of it, and the drive that keeps me wanting to help make aircraft better and better. The only reason I ever got into MSFS in the first place was my passion for aviation, and the passion to help make it better. Besides, I have to fly in order to test otherwise the products would suck. :lol: I was just about to pull the trigger on getting some new scenery too when Scott posted this video. So now the money is awaiting this.
You realize I was just giving you a friendly ribbing, right? No need for an 'explanation' for pete's sake! :oops:

Roadburner426
Technical Sergeant

Post by Roadburner426 »

Sorry. :oops: I try to be friendly, and I also try to respect other peoples forums. I also do not like to let customers of any type left out to guess, so I apologize. Combination of to much excitement, and it being the weekend. I will be wound back down come Monday though after I finish a solid 10 hour day at the full time job. :shock: I knew it was friendly though. Believe me there are never hard feelings from me. I just like coming here and sharing the passion for flight with everyone else.
S. Jordan
AM; United States Navy

Alan_A
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Alan_A »

Roadburner426 wrote:Yeah. Sorry to hear about not being able to drink coffee anymore Alan. Can only imagine why...
No mystery. A few years ago, for my 45th birthday, I got a cardiac stent. Pretty much a surprise - they did an angiogram to rule out a blockage, and as it turned out they found one and treated it right there. It's never good when you're lying on the operating table and you hear a voice behind you say, "Oh, wow, look at that!" with a genuine sense of surprise...

So now I get to lead a completely normal life, except they gave me a drug routine identical to what you'd get if you'd actually had the heart attack. Also, my cardiologist is against things that cause heart stress, and coffee is at the top of the list. I never thought I'd be able to quit but I managed. It helps that I'm allowed tea. Bu the novel thing is that now I'm able to sleep at night, and my eyeballs hardly ever stick in place the way they used to in my coffee days...

I've never asked him whether flight sim is good or bad for the heart. I figure I'll work that out on my own... :wink:
"Ah, Paula, they are firing at me!" -- Saint-Exupery

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”