Which Classic aircraft should A2A make?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.

What classic aircraft should A2A add to their wings of silver/power hangar???

Poll ended at 11 Mar 2011, 11:31

Spartan Executive
29%
Boeing 317 Stratoliner
16%
Beech Staggerwing
13%
Grumman F8F Bearcat
42%

Total votes: 38

pjc747
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Which Classic aircraft should A2A make?

Post by pjc747 »

The Spit and Mustang have been in production since last year, at least October or earlier, so release is soon. The F-104 is already modeled, only an accusim, and engine are needed. Plus I think A2A may ramp up their production, just a prediction.

Sayuuk
Airman First Class

Post by Sayuuk »

pjc747 wrote:The Spit and Mustang have been in production since last year, at least October or earlier, so release is soon. The F-104 is already modeled, only an accusim, and engine are needed. Plus I think A2A may ramp up their production, just a prediction.

Jep, that's my guess as well.

A2A said that the Spitfire's development s will provide a "framework" for future projects to come, so it should be more.

I really do hope that they don't limit their future portfolio to fighters only... =P
ImageImage

pjc747
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by pjc747 »

Me as well. We could use acouple more high-end civil planes, classic of course, with A2A's wonderful raidal engines.

Sayuuk
Airman First Class

Post by Sayuuk »

pjc747 wrote:Me as well. We could use acouple more high-end civil planes, classic of course, with A2A's wonderful raidal engines.
+1

Excactly what I meant =)
ImageImage

the-spanner
Airman

Post by the-spanner »

Sorry if this has already been mentioned...

Grumman F7F Tigercat
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

fentonflyer
Airman

Post by fentonflyer »

Snuffy wrote:Threads like this are boring and redundant ...

While I'm sure A2A give some recognition to what they think their client base wants, ultimately, A2A is going to set up and make its own path, creating and delivering aircraft that they want ...

:roll:
I agree Snuffy, same old story.

Best is to leave the A2A guys to work there magic, we all know of three fantastic aircraft that are currently in the A2A hangar and I'm sure they have more plans in the pipeline that we don't know about! I feel we should be very happy with what we have and what's coming soon!

Keep up the good work guys....

pjc747
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by pjc747 »

Yes they should work their magic, and take it from the customers for products they didn't see. See, just because A2A didn't think of it themselves doesn't mean it would be bad, just they're busy delivering the best products in FSX world, and they get better every time, they can't envision ever possible aircraft!

Norforce
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Norforce »

Snuffy wrote:
Threads like this are boring and redundant ...

While I'm sure A2A give some recognition to what they think their client base wants, ultimately, A2A is going to set up and make its own path, creating and delivering aircraft that they want ...

:roll:
fentonflyer wrote:
I agree Snuffy, same old story.

Best is to leave the A2A guys to work there magic, we all know of three fantastic aircraft that are currently in the A2A hangar and I'm sure they have more plans in the pipeline that we don't know about! I feel we should be very happy with what we have and what's coming soon!

Keep up the good work guys....
Well said I agree with you both
Ron
B-17 AIRFRAME 710 HRS PLUS AND CLIMBING
ImageImageImageImage

GIGABYTE X58A-UD5 MB, INTEL I7 950, 12GB DOMINATOR-GT DDR3 RAM, WIN7 64, GIGABYTE SUPER OVER CLOCK GTX 560 TI 1GB GGDDR5 1000Mz, CORSAIR 850W PS, NOCTUA NH-D14,
TRACKIR 5 & TrackClipPro

pjc747
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by pjc747 »

We'll wait and see what they put in development next...

Rockitglider
Airman First Class

Post by Rockitglider »

Hello,

I'd like to see a Boeing 314 Clipper done really well, and the engine management is right up A2A's alley as it were. There is alot of work to fly one correctly, and it's a fun plane to fly in a sim. I had the one by Pilots that was originally made for FS2002 then ported and updated for FS9, then dead, sadly, I really liked flying that plane, maybe I'll try to port it over to FSX someday.

Rockitglider 8)
Image Image

pjc747
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by pjc747 »

Rockitglider, a great suggestion. Sadly there wouldn't ever be an Accusim pack for this. There are no flying 314's nor are there any in existence. This would be an awesome acheivement, but sadly, A2A couldn't make the Accusim pack, which is reveered and wanted by many people. :(

pjc747
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by pjc747 »

Well, looks like the Bearcat's a winner! Then the Spartan Executive takes second. Both are beautiful aircraft, and would be enjoyed in ALL our hangars!

Bonanza35
Airman

Post by Bonanza35 »

I would like to see the upcoming Accu-sim Mustang to include a A36 version. Maybe an A,B,C Package. It would open up the door for other Accu-sim Allison powered aircraft.The later model Mustang has been done to death in my opinion. A Hurricane and a fw 190 would also be great additions. In the civilian arena I would love to see a bonanza A35.

Bleddyn
Senior Airman

Post by Bleddyn »

They just went through the process of making a modular Merlin. I say use it.

Lancaster, Mosquito, Hurricane!! :mrgreen:
ImageImage

JJB17463rdBombGroup
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by JJB17463rdBombGroup »

Bleddyn wrote:They just went through the process of making a modular Merlin. I say use it.

Lancaster, Mosquito, Hurricane!! :mrgreen:
I agree but sadly there are no air worthy de Havilland Mosquito's flying today although there are some plans to restore a few to that condition.So of those 3 only the Lancaster or Hurricane could possibly have the accu-sim treatment.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Havilla ... #Survivors
Son of a U.S.A.A.F. 15th Air Force 463rd bomb group 772nd squadron B17 pilot.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”