A prayer for a P-51D pilot please....

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
CodyValkyrie
VIP Partner

A prayer for a P-51D pilot please....

Post by CodyValkyrie »

With trepidation I wish to inform you all of a special friend of mine who unfortunately has not long to live. She served 9 years active duty U.S. Army as a Chinook pilot as well as has stick time in the beloved P-51D Mustang and has helped in numerous ways throughout the simulation community as well as the aviation and warbird community.

She is my hero.

While I would like to discuss further about her, I will respect her privacy in this matter. I simply ask that if you pray, you ask for her to have strength.

Thank you all,
-Cody
ImageImage
ImageImage

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Re: A prayer for a P-51D pilot please....

Post by DHenriques_ »

CodyValkyrie wrote:With trepidation I wish to inform you all of a special friend of mine who unfortunately has not long to live. She served 9 years active duty U.S. Army as a Chinook pilot as well as has stick time in the beloved P-51D Mustang and has helped in numerous ways throughout the simulation community as well as the aviation and warbird community.

She is my hero.

While I would like to discuss further about her, I will respect her privacy in this matter. I simply ask that if you pray, you ask for her to have strength.

Thank you all,
-Cody
Noted and will be done. Tell her she has friends thinking about her.
Dudley Henriques

keatles
Airman Basic

Post by keatles »

Old pilots never die.

One day they take off and then land at a much nicer airfield with really beautiful aircraft.

Fly in peace.

Alan
Alan

~A clear conscience is usually the sign of a poor memory~

GaryC
Airman

Post by GaryC »

Our thoughts and prayers go out to her and her family.
Gary Carlson
ImageImage

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”