SOH?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
badaboom
Senior Airman

SOH?

Post by badaboom »

I'm having a heck of a time getting to The Sim Outhouse forums,Anyone else? :shock:
Patrick

JJB17463rdBombGroup
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: SOH?

Post by JJB17463rdBombGroup »

No problems with me getting to their forums.
Son of a U.S.A.A.F. 15th Air Force 463rd bomb group 772nd squadron B17 pilot.

badaboom
Senior Airman

Post by badaboom »

OK,Thanks,must be something wrong with my link.
Patrick

CodyValkyrie
VIP Partner

Post by CodyValkyrie »

SOH does that from time to time as they do maintenance.
ImageImage
ImageImage

GlennC
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by GlennC »

Not sure why but I couldn't get on it most of the day using IE8, but Firefox worked.

Glenn

Tako_Kichi
BDG & A2A

Post by Tako_Kichi »

I have been on and off SOH all day with no problems (using Firefox) and then a few minutes ago I tried to send a PM there and hit problems.

Attempting to log in now gives the following message:
  • vBulletin Message
    I am working on the problem. a little while ago we had 500+ users online on just this website, not to mention other websites we host. So I did a reboot to give you all the boot, lol I am cleaning out some old log files so in an hour or 2 we will be running smooth again.
So I guess it's down for maintenance at the moment.
Larry
E8400 Core2Duo 3 Ghz, 4 Gb DDR2 PC6400 RAM, GTX460 (1 Gb), Realtek HD O/B audio, XP Pro (SP3)
Saitek X52 HOTAS, Saitek Yoke/Throttle, Saitek Rudder Pedals, TIR 5 Pro, LG 22" WS LCD, B-K Gamer

VisibleStan0
Airman

Post by VisibleStan0 »

I have been unable to log into SOH since I arrived back home on 11/04 (using WinXP and IE7). Are others still experiencing this failure, i.e., an SOH site down, or do I have a configuration problem unrelated to the current SOH status? Note, I did install an update to my java package yesterday afternoon - could this be interfering?

Stan V.

Tako_Kichi
BDG & A2A

Post by Tako_Kichi »

I have no problems getting into SOH today, it's running smooth and fast using Firefox. Sorry to say but it looks like something at your end. :?
Larry
E8400 Core2Duo 3 Ghz, 4 Gb DDR2 PC6400 RAM, GTX460 (1 Gb), Realtek HD O/B audio, XP Pro (SP3)
Saitek X52 HOTAS, Saitek Yoke/Throttle, Saitek Rudder Pedals, TIR 5 Pro, LG 22" WS LCD, B-K Gamer

VisibleStan0
Airman

Post by VisibleStan0 »

Larry,

Some of the posts above reported problems accessing SOH using IE but Firefox users like yourself seem to consistently have a more successful access experience. The site is obviously okay for many users. Please don't take offense but I am looking here for responses to my question from other IE users to eliminate general IE vs Firefox considerations.

Regardless, you are probably correct. However, before updating my java package yesterday, I too had no problems getting on SOH on a daily basis. If the issue is on my end, the java update is the likely culprit.

Stan V.

Tako_Kichi
BDG & A2A

Post by Tako_Kichi »

I just tried using IE7 and got straight in.
Larry

VisibleStan0
Airman

Post by VisibleStan0 »

Thanks, Larry, now all I have to do is find a way to back out that java update....

Stan V.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”