Forum Search,

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Flashman
Airman First Class

Forum Search,

Post by Flashman »

Where is the forum search facility? I had a look in FAQs and it says there is one, and im sure I have used it before!

Maybe i have been looking at a screen too long today but I just cant see it! Has it been removed or am i going slightly mad?
ImageHave you been touched by his Noodly Appendage?

Tako_Kichi
BDG & A2A

Re: Forum Search,

Post by Tako_Kichi »

You are not going mad. :lol:

It was temporarily removed while a spam attack was being dealt with but it should be back before too long.

In the meantime we are sorry for the inconvenience but if you have a specific question or requirement feel free to ask and we will try to help you out.
Larry
E8400 Core2Duo 3 Ghz, 4 Gb DDR2 PC6400 RAM, GTX460 (1 Gb), Realtek HD O/B audio, XP Pro (SP3)
Saitek X52 HOTAS, Saitek Yoke/Throttle, Saitek Rudder Pedals, TIR 5 Pro, LG 22" WS LCD, B-K Gamer

Flashman
Airman First Class

Post by Flashman »

Tako_Kichi wrote:You are not going mad. :lol:

It was temporarily removed while a spam attack was being dealt with but it should be back before too long.

In the meantime we are sorry for the inconvenience but if you have a specific question or requirement feel free to ask and we will try to help you out.

Thats a relief! I actually found what I was looking for in the end.

Cheers.
ImageHave you been touched by his Noodly Appendage?

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

We have another big release around the corner, maybe tomorrow, the Battle of Britain 2.10 patch. Once this is out and things simmer down, we'll re-build the search tables and re-activate.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Baza
BDG

Post by Baza »

Great to have this facility back - thanks, Scott.
Barry

ASUS P5N32-E-SLI; Core2 Extreme QX6850(3GHz, 1333MHz FSB); 2xNVIDIA 8800 Ultra 768MB SLI; 2GB RAM PC6400 DDR2/800; Vista SP2; DX10; TIR5; mod MSFF2; Saitek Pro Flight - Quadrant, Pedals & Headset; TFS2; VAC; Dell 30"(2560x1600@60 hz)

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”