Accu-Sim AWESOME

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
mtrewet
Airman

Accu-Sim AWESOME

Post by mtrewet »

So about a month and a half ago, I'm reading my latest issue of PC GAMER. All the way in the back is a section called "Sim Column" (December 2008) . It is titled "Flying Old Cranky Pants". I've been a MSFS-er since 1995. On a side note = that's also the year I got my REAL ATP. The article stated "Everything works as advertised" . So I decide to give her a shot. I wanted to give her the best chance to win me over, so I also bought the Accu-Sim feature as well. This Airplane has a HUGE learning curve ! I try to keep one morsul of fun left, for the day, that I think I've done EVERYTHING. 90 days later and I still haven't reversed the props yet! I am currently keeping her airborne as long as possible. Every 10 hours, she gets a refuel, and reoil. I want to see how long her engines will really last. She's got 15 hours on a new airframe and engines so far. I plan on buying the P-40 AND the P-47 when her engines finally give out. I'll save prop reverse for another week. I don't want to fly another airplane without Accu-Sim, or the quality of the sound and visuals. Thank you A2A !!

Snuffy
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Accu-Sim AWSOME

Post by Snuffy »

Welcome to A2A then. Glad You're enjoying the aircraft and Accu-Sim!

A2A is by far the best ADD-ON producers on the market IMHO. :D
Snuffy

mudmarine
Staff Sergeant

Re: Accu-Sim AWESOME

Post by mudmarine »

No reason to be humble Snuffy........A2A is the best, PERIOD! :)

mtrewet
Airman

Post by mtrewet »

Thanks for the "Welcome" Snuffy! I don't plan on purchaseing another aircraft without accu-sim. Well, maybe I'll buy the P-40. I know they'll be accu-simming that soon anyway. :D

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Indeed the p40 is on the list.
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”