Ryan NYP add-on?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
eif87
Senior Airman

Ryan NYP add-on?

Post by eif87 »

Does anyone know of a good Ryan NYP add-on for FS2004/FSX? I'm looking for something authentic and detailed, as the original FS9 model is just too simple for my tastes.
"You catch him right smack in the middle of your sights and give him a complete burst. The Brownings go to work, and, brother, when they are working they're not kidding! Eight guns, 1,400 rounds per minute. Figure it out for yourself.

Alyot
Airman

Post by Alyot »

Hi,

Are you talking about the default(y) flight dyamics of the model itself or just the model?

eif87
Senior Airman

Post by eif87 »

Both actually. The default flight model just feels strange and unresponsive to my input, but maybe this was how it really was! As for the model itself, I have a hard time working the periscope and I'm hoping maybe some 3rd parties made it easier to see out of, etc. Also, the fuel valves aren't functional in VC mode (at least they aren't clickable for me), and I spend all of my time in VC since I cannot properly do 2D panels for some reason.
"You catch him right smack in the middle of your sights and give him a complete burst. The Brownings go to work, and, brother, when they are working they're not kidding! Eight guns, 1,400 rounds per minute. Figure it out for yourself.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”