Crazy rumor

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
stlkrash
Airman

Crazy rumor

Post by stlkrash »

Listen to this. I saw that one of the M$ Aces Dev guys, said that FSX has the basic stuff for combat flight sim. Also mention was made of an expansion/addy i guess for a CFS4. Has anyone else seen or heard this. It may just make my day.
I served USMC Aviation, did you?

ROB - A2A
A2A Colonel

Post by ROB - A2A »

Nice try, stlkrash. This horse is dead.
regards
ROB
A2A Simulations Inc.

stlkrash
Airman

hum

Post by stlkrash »

nice try, whats that mean. I simply asked a question. And when did that horse die? The stuff I read was rather recent.
I served USMC Aviation, did you?

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

I am not sure why the community has had to endure these rumors, whether they are intentional or just being created by wishful thinking.

Just before FSX was launched, I spoke with the main players at Aces at E3 and they told me they have no plans or intentions to make a combat sim.

I believe at the time they were being straight - they all did not appear in any way to be hiding anything. Things certainly may have changed since, however.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

CodyValkyrie
VIP Partner

Post by CodyValkyrie »

I also have not heard a single thing, working on occasion for the devs at Microsoft and keeping in contact with them since meeting many of them at FANCON.

My understanding is currently their development is centered towards their new Train Simulator with a small amount of the group gearing for Flight Sim 11.
ImageImage
ImageImage

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”