ai warbirds

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
stlkrash
Airman

ai warbirds

Post by stlkrash »

Does anyone have any warbird traffic set up for fsx? I think it would be nice to have some active airfields. In fs2004 i pretty much changed it too 40's era.
I served USMC Aviation, did you?

svaughn01
Staff Sergeant

Post by svaughn01 »

Same thing ive been looking for,cant find any,It would be nice just to have some statics if nothing else,trying to figure out how to do that.

GT182
Staff Sergeant

Post by GT182 »

Checkout the FSX section over at Sim-outhouse.com. A Search over there might help too, I know they've discussed adding AI trtaffic.
"War does not determine who is right- only who is left" Bertrand Russell

Member Of Mid Atlantic Air Museum Reading, Pa.
Tour Coordinator KILG and Member of Collings Foundation Stowe, Mass
Goundcrew Member - Warbirds of Delaware KILG
Bombs-Away.net

Tailspin
Airman

Post by Tailspin »

Try using "AI Flight Planner" available at Avsim. I have set up a little WWII Air Museum on FSX at KHVN using this program and the WOP B-17, P-51, P-40 and the AI Spitfire from RealAir along with AFX and Instant Scenery. It looks great . Frame rates get a little low when flying in this area (~ 12-16) but this is still quite smooth with FSX. Only the RealAir Spitfire is a "true" AI aircraft. Like yourselves I wish Addon Aircraft suppliers would include a couple of AI models with their aircraft.

Good luck

Ted

stlkrash
Airman

ai birds

Post by stlkrash »

theres alot of fs2004 wwii ai birds that work on flightsim.com. whats needed is ttools for fsx the sdk sux for this. also its not too hard to strip a plane in sdk for ai i have a b-24 i am stripping to test it out, alphasim planes are good to use due to small file size so i strip them. world of ai has alot of newer military planes with canopies up while parked etc etc drag chutes that work as ai so it can be done, i think its the fact that companies wont make any money so they dont "WAISTE" the time. gotta count in the greed factor and the bill gates syndrom
I served USMC Aviation, did you?

svaughn01
Staff Sergeant

Post by svaughn01 »

Tailspin wrote:Try using "AI Flight Planner" available at Avsim. I have set up a little WWII Air Museum on FSX at KHVN using this program and the WOP B-17, P-51, P-40 and the AI Spitfire from RealAir along with AFX and Instant Scenery. It looks great . Frame rates get a little low when flying in this area (~ 12-16) but this is still quite smooth with FSX. Only the RealAir Spitfire is a "true" AI aircraft. Like yourselves I wish Addon Aircraft suppliers would include a couple of AI models with their aircraft.

Good luck

Ted
Thats exactly what ive been wanting to do! Maybe create an A2A warbirds fly-in. I will check this program out,sounds like what ive been looking for thanks!

svaughn01
Staff Sergeant

Post by svaughn01 »

Now if i only knew how to use this stuff :oops:

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”