Shockwave Recruitment

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Shockwave Recruitment

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Shockwave Productions is on the search for talent to join our professional team. Creating award winning, high quality simulation products for the MSFS series and our own in house simulation engine, Shockwave Productions is looking for new people to work on new and exciting upcoming projects.

Critical requirements:

- Must be able to work with deadlines
- Willing to learn

You will be able to partake in the shockwave team policy of open criticism.

Specific positions:

3D Modeler
You will be producing high detail models for use within simulations. Experience in GMAX or 3DS Max required. Experience with MSFS modeling not required but is a plus.

Coder
C# and C++ languages. DirectX graphics experience a plus.

To apply please send an email to recruit [at] shockwaveproductions.com Replacing the [at] with an @
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

spitfirecrazy
Airman

Post by spitfirecrazy »

why dont you ask low_flyer?

Snuffy
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Snuffy »

If I had it ... I'd offer it.
Snuffy

Wingflap
Airman Basic

Post by Wingflap »

How about a pilot who has restored and flown actual aircraft to tweek fight dynamics? Don't know much about bit mapping but have flown several WWll aircraft, F4U, P51, B25, AT6/SNJ. Also T28, B26 and F4 (Phantom).

Also have alot of pictures taken in the 70s and 80s of friends aircraft including a Zero. Gimmie a week to dig then out of storage of you want me to scan and send them.

I have a custom built pc overclocked with 8800gtx graphics card.

Have used Microsoft's flights sims since 98. Have all of them and now use FSX with Scenery upgrades and have about 600 added aircraft. About half purchased. I have the aircraft realism set full. Total game file size now excedes 68gigs and with graphics set full max run unlimited frame rates without lag or lag effects. Also use CH Products yoke, rudder pedals and throttle quadrant. Bout to upgrade to more high end and give these to my nephew.

I like your products and would like to see more of them. So far your flight dynamics are right on. If your interested in knowing my opinions on future aircrft let me know. I'd like to see a FSX B25 some day. ;)

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hey Wingflap nice to see you on the forums, each aircraft we do we have pilot input, Here's the walk around from the P40;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBF_MHnRTU

I'm sure Scott will be in contact with you soon, if your willing to help out with your experiences then that's great.
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”