The Comanche is going to be wonderful

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: The Comanche is going to be wonderful

Post by Piper_EEWL »

MarcE wrote: 24 May 2022, 00:29
ianfisher 101 wrote: 23 May 2022, 09:12 Alumni

I’ll reserve judgment until I see the release. We already have a perfect Comanche in P3D. Without any information it’s hard to evaluate if it will be worth the hassle to buy and install a new sim just to fly the same aircraft. It’s already perfect so I don’t see what they can add to convince folk to buy it again. I’m absolutely certain in will be an excellent release but how can you improve on what is already the best GA range of aircraft there is.
There has already been a big step from the Comanche to the Bonanza in P3d, so there is nothing that makes me doubt that there isn‘t another huge improvement after 4 years, all above with all the new possibilities that MSFS offers.
And not to forget what a match made in heaven the beautiful scenery of MSFS and a high fidelity addon from A2A would be…
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

zemelu
Airman Basic

Post by zemelu »

Scott - A2A wrote: 21 May 2022, 15:06 I know we've been ultra quiet and we are getting so close to unveiling the new Accu-Sim Comanche. We thought we'd have a development video out by now but decided to take another deep dive and I think everyone will be happy we did. The downside is this last feature is adding 4-6 weeks to the development timeline, but what we are doing now is something I've always dreamed of doing on several levels. And it's slowly becoming a reality on our dev machines.

Like every Accu-Sim airplane we've done in the past we try to stay focused on making aircraft that we want and trust that translates into what others want as well. So far, historically it seems what excites us also excites the community. Still, every time we go down a new path there is always a bit of apprehension but perhaps this is what keeps people on their toes (as we see other developers putting out products while we continue to quietly build ours). But we are inspired daily with what we are seeing now in MSFS. Also something we're looking forward to having is platform independence. If MSFS changes things on their end or new simulators want a Comanche, we can more easily make fixes or updates happen without having to go through the long and arduous process of deep systems and physics development.

But what I really just wanted to say that we dearly miss interacting with everyone here on a new product. Release day is the most exciting day for us. It's the sharing of our work with others that fills our cup.

Thank you everyone for your patients. I hope the wait is worth it for everyone.

Scott
Hello,

I am really looking forawrd so much! You are the only one dev who made really true to reality circrafts, when i was doing pilot licence few years ago, i had already thousands and thousands hours on C172 and C182, many flights around the world and after real flight, the only difference was to feel all the G on the seat. After I've stopped flying and destroyed my licence, I bought MSFS and waiting for your addon, cause I moved all my flying passion to this sim. Its cheap, without limits, without any time problems (can fast forward, can change time) can do restricted things like not using radio or flying under minimum alt, flying to military areas too... And without any danger, these days its even dangerous in the air due to some pilots with bad behavior. And even get maybe more immersive than real flying.

Really looking forward and even these new things, I am looking forward even more!!!

Best regards,
Lukas

ockwellk
Airman

Post by ockwellk »

Best news in nearly 2 years with MSFS. A2A joining the party is a defo purchase already. Can't wait :D

Pivot
Airman

Post by Pivot »

Glad to see you all are joining the party Scott. My poor Comanche has been parked for quite some time now since I removed P3D. Will love to take her back out into the wild blue yonder again.. 8)
Regards,

Pivot

i9-10900k * 64Gb Ram * MSI RTX 2070 G7 * Steel Series Arctis Pro Wireless Headset * Win11 Home x64 * Oculus Rift-S * TrackIR 5 * TM Warthog Combo, Honeycomb Alpha & Saitek Pro-Rudders

Bones
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bones »

Just watched the seven-year-old Comanche intro video for the first time in years...I'm not crying...really...

jeepinforfun
Technical Sergeant

Post by jeepinforfun »

Without a doubt A2A products make me a better sim pilot and has improved my understanding of aircraft due to the manual and all the extra info here in the forums.

I'm really looking forward to this next release, MSFS will be that much better with it.
Take care, Brett

SWLights/AccuFeel/Cub/Mustang/Skyhawk/Cherokee/Skylane/Comanche/Thunderbolt/Spitfire/FlyingFortress/Stratocruiser

OccamsRazor
Airman First Class

Post by OccamsRazor »

I hope this jump to MSFS will kickstart the other aircraft in the A2A fleet into the fold.
ImageImageImage

spacejunkee
Staff Sergeant

Post by spacejunkee »

I know it'll be worth the wait, thanks to all the hard work from the A2A team.
PC SPECS: Win 11 PRO | AOC 34" Ultra Wide Curved |
Intel 13700KF CPU | G.SKILL Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 6800 2x16GB 34-45-45-108 |
ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 4070 Ti OC | 2 x Samsung 980 PRO M.2 2TB Gen 4 X4

einherz
Master Sergeant

Post by einherz »

but can it run crysis? i mean, but how soon we'll see a2a mustang?
rank is not classified airman - forum's engine glitch(again!)

maxonly
Airman First Class

Post by maxonly »

einherz wrote: 27 May 2022, 03:08 but can it run crysis? i mean, but how soon we'll see a2a mustang?
Tbh, this is the only plane I need in msfs :)

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

I keep on reading new posts to this this thread thinking that someone would say 'Nah, I'm not bovvered with the Comanache'.
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Bones
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bones »

Ron Attwood wrote: 27 May 2022, 06:51 I keep on reading new posts to this this thread thinking that someone would say 'Nah, I'm not bovvered with the Comanache'.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Well, it IS behind the P-40, V35, and PA-28 on my favorites list, but I'll take it.

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

I've no idea what "bovvered" means...or "Comanache" for that matter :P :mrgreen: , but my A2A faves are in order in my signature. P3D isn't going anywhere for a very long time apparently...at least until the Civ Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, 182 show up in MSFS...and I'm completely fine with that!! I'll certainly buy the Comanche, but I'm willing to bet that I'll outfly it with the Civ Mustang 5 or more to one and I'm not sure it will even be able to displace the Spit MkIX as my MSFS fave :wink:

Cheers,
Rob
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

Waffler11
A2A Mechanic

Post by Waffler11 »

I'm very much excited to see the Comanche coming soon! I own the 310R from Milviz and that's already a very impressive offering. I think, finally, after the Comanche comes out, I'll be very happy with my hangar with my go-to's being, in no particular order, the Comanche, 310R, Bonanza, X-Cub, HJet, and the incoming CJ4 refresh! The only other plane missing that I'd like to see is a proper long range bizjet that can cross the pond (no, I'm not counting the BBJ). That'll either be the PC-24 by Iris or some other bizjet yet to surprise us (hello Global!).

I debated on the Sting, but the G3X is unfortunately just not a polished product and I already have fun with that in the X-Cub.

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

MkIV Hvd wrote: 28 May 2022, 09:05 I've no idea what "bovvered" means...or "Comanache" for that matter :P :mrgreen: , but my A2A faves are in order in my signature. P3D isn't going anywhere for a very long time apparently...at least until the Civ Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, 182 show up in MSFS...and I'm completely fine with that!! I'll certainly buy the Comanche, but I'm willing to bet that I'll outfly it with the Civ Mustang 5 or more to one and I'm not sure it will even be able to displace the Spit MkIX as my MSFS fave :wink:

Cheers,
Rob
Bovvered = Bothered. As in 'I don't care one way or anuvver (another) = East London patois

Coman-ache = I really must stop looking at this thread. The next Comanche thread I read will be the one that is headed 'A2A releases their Comanche for MSFS'

For the record, my faves are T-6, Bonamza, Spitfire and Miratary Mustang in that order.
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”